Board Logo

NEWBIE Alex from VW Heritage (UK)
Alex VW Heritage - April 25th, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Hi All

My name is Alex and I work for VW Heritage in the UK. We are a big parts supplier supporting as many VW's as we can, Air and Watercooled.

We have an Australian web site set up so you can order in Aussie Dollars

http://au.vwheritage.com/ 

We are based in the UK but have found even including carriage we have been working out to be a good price for you, our carriage rates are published here:

http://au.vwheritage.com/vw_act_shop.carriageRates.htm 

I have a 1969 Bay (The one in my Avatar) which is iftted with a 2276cc engine and a long range box which I have been know to use for Drag Racing as well as my holidays.

Here are a few vids of me being a Hoon at last years Euro Bug In, as you can hear in the last video I managed to kill a big end bearing and three sets of tyres over the weekend.

If I can answer any questions or you need a direct comntect at VWHeritage feel free to contaxct me on my direct email:

alex@vwheritage.com

Governor - April 25th, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Welcome Alex
Strange but I was just about to send VWHeritage an email as it appears you the only place I can get the outer window scraper clips ?

Alex VW Heritage - April 25th, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Governor
Welcome Alex
Strange but I was just about to send VWHeritage an email as it appears you the only place I can get the outer window scraper clips ?

No worries, great timing then.

As said feel free to use my direct email alex@vwheritage.com

1303Steve - April 26th, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Hi Alex

I've used your company in past. Great service and you had some bits that I couldn't source down here, RHD 1303 wiper arms for one.

Good videos btw.

Steve

plimthing - May 1st, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Will definatley vouch for your service! I order things from yourselves and Sydney on the same day for delivery to Perth and VW Heritage parcel always arrives 2 days before the parcel from Sydney!

Alex VW Heritage - May 1st, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by plimthing
Will definatley vouch for your service! I order things from yourselves and Sydney on the same day for delivery to Perth and VW Heritage parcel always arrives 2 days before the parcel from Sydney!

Thats great feedback, Thanks.

Chris-VWHeritage - July 2nd, 2015 at 12:37 AM

Bit of a thread bump here. Just a quick update as I am now looking after the Australian side of things at VW Heritage.

We are now offering free shipping on orders over $250 (excl large panels and engines) and parts are taking an average of 5 days to arrive with our Aussie customers.

If you have any questions or issues, I'm happy to help.

Sadly, no burnout videos from me though!