Board Logo

Hi from Brissy
Banshee777 - June 28th, 2015 at 06:34 PM

Hi all, new to the forum. Just bought a 1302 project and wondering what I have gotten myself in to......:crazy::crazy::crazy:

binner - June 28th, 2015 at 06:56 PM

^^^^^^ hey fella, welcome. You have gotten your self into a new love affair :lol:

Post up the resto so we can see how you go :starhit:

Maybe the site could have a new thread titled "F@$&wittery thread" you know ,those times you make a stoopid or very bad mistake because your brain shifted into neutral. I know I have had a few moments. An example would be getting ready to throw some heads on and sliding them up, thinking wow that went in easy ,torquing them up then realising I forgot to put in the pushrods tubes.

Anyhoo, good luck with it...

Yogie - June 28th, 2015 at 07:18 PM

Welcome to the madhouse. Feel free to post some pics and ask any questions you need. To save some confusion though, 1302 is what they call them in other countries. They are known as an S bug here.

Whereabouts in Brisbane are you?

Yogie

Banshee777 - June 29th, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Thanks all, apparently I don't have a superbug, just a standard 1300. I'm located on the southeside, Shailer Park.

oldskoolguy - June 30th, 2015 at 12:06 AM

Welcome Banshee, whatever you've got it's all good. If you are looking to breathe life back into a Beetle, there will be people interested. Good luck with it, and post some pictures when you can.
Rob .

wombatventures - July 2nd, 2015 at 07:31 PM

Welcome Banshee. Buying a dub is the beginning of FUN!

adlbeetle66 - July 2nd, 2015 at 09:56 PM

Welcome aboard the Aussieveedubber Express! :tu:

h - July 2nd, 2015 at 10:44 PM

welcome to here!
pics pls