Board Logo

split sees split
silver - April 16th, 2003 at 08:47 PM

Spotted a cool looking splitty today it was on Prospect Hwy and was a brown / burgandy and white I flashed the peace sign but they didn't see me in my splitty
I also saw a Subaru with VW 1916 No plates ???on the freeway to blacktown

alldak - April 17th, 2003 at 05:57 PM

is this it ,i have a habbit of taking pics of cars around the place i saw this on bat street in penrith and its allways parked outside the panthers footy stadium when they play at home. i dont know if the bus had a problem in the rear there ,or was half way through being lowered ,i also like this bus

silver - April 17th, 2003 at 10:46 PM

THAT'S IT .thats the one i saw and it was in the district you have seen it in wonder if it will get to the Nat's ,It might have just had an IRS conversion that low bum is what i had until i pulled the nose down

silver - May 23rd, 2003 at 06:22 PM

I saw another split today crosing the bridge it was a green and white one with some primer patches on it i just saw it intime to catch the drivers wave and wave back it looked real good .
Anyone now this splitty

fish - May 24th, 2003 at 05:16 AM

spotted two splittys last weekend on a run to Brisvegas. one on the way down was a red and white that has a high lift kit as it looked like he was going off road on on the beach, big tyres the lot and then on the way home a Blue and white, fairly original looker heading to Bris. i'm off to the goldy in mine today, so see you round like a rissole. fish