Board Logo

NOTCH
Golde60 - May 11th, 2003 at 07:49 PM

parked in smith street today.

that was the number plate.
white, dumped, thin white walls, venetions.

looked like a full resto

also saw another one, twice in the same week. red with white roof in the city at 8am one morning and again today driving down queens rd.

dont usually see many nice notches.

these two were real nice.

anyone claim them here or know whose they are?

empi - May 15th, 2003 at 12:36 AM

Yep white one owned by Mark sweet ride
real 1500s.
call me .
Ad

Golde60 - May 17th, 2003 at 12:55 PM

what for?

gonna sell me those 5s? :)

kustomkool - May 20th, 2003 at 04:58 PM

We can proudly say that Mark is a Oildripper and Notch is one of the many T3 we have in our club,The red one is owned by a guy who lives around the corner,not a full on VW head but luvs his car.me too,specialy those sprintstars.Golde were you live mate must be close to me.

Unity-28 - May 21st, 2003 at 01:08 PM

I saw that agin this morning (not in my notch, so thus no wave!) It is making me think to redo my notch!

N!:thumb

kustomkool - May 21st, 2003 at 04:58 PM

Necter I recon go for it with the notch,I know a guy who has empi sprintstars 4 stud that would look real mad on it .$800 dollars a set ring me bro...:bounce i saw Adams notch today very kool indeed.But that eastern suburb traffic sux..tooo many yups driving big 4wd talking on there mobiles.:cussing

Unity-28 - May 22nd, 2003 at 12:49 PM

You get that over here! Morons!
I will let you know about the sprintstars! I might Fuch it up! Dont know yet! Lets see what the Auto Elec Costs me!!!:D

N!

jenz58 - May 31st, 2003 at 09:41 PM

Jay told me about a notch in the area today as I pointed out all the VW's that I see almost on a daily basis in the same area

Saw a Ming blue t3 sqback dart across Smith St up ahead of me. Almost took chase as I do sometimes:D:thumb

Unity-28 - June 2nd, 2003 at 02:58 PM

I see Jay every now and then DOwn Victoria St. I work down there!

:thumb

SKEWtYpe3 - June 2nd, 2003 at 11:06 PM

Jen i saw a light blue square heading towards smith street today, looked like a nice one with a few stickers on the back window.
:bounce
edit: hehehe didnt even look at the dates ! well anyway i still saw one today, that not being the same day Jen saw one..... :) :)

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by SKEWtYpe3]