Board Logo

Spotters!
silver - June 5th, 2003 at 08:22 PM

I have had an idea!
we could help promote this site by placing spotted notes on VW's .
I have made this as an example of what I mean. if we did up an official one. we could print them off ourselves and stick them on the spotted dub's
The more members the merrier I say..............:bounce

fish - June 6th, 2003 at 05:41 AM

Yeah. Bad Little Buggers in Brisvegas have cards that they put on your VW when you are parked somewhere and don't have a BLB sticker on. The card says that you have been spotted by a BLB member and if you would like to join, here are the details. great idea. cheers, fish. P.S. worked for me.:bounce

pyr0 - June 6th, 2003 at 09:56 AM

thats a kool idea good thinking guys :bounce

Yogibear - June 6th, 2003 at 10:09 AM

Great idea - I reckon.......:D

baybuscamperkid - June 6th, 2003 at 04:37 PM

great idea, take a look at
ww.savethebays.org
they have 100s of members worldwide from that website and free stickers! maybe this is a good example of how to set it up.

Shani - June 7th, 2003 at 10:04 PM

Just want to add my own thumbs up to the idea ;) :thumb

Peter Leonard - June 15th, 2003 at 08:42 AM

mebbe do cards, cos then people won't get peeved by stickyness and stuff. although there are adhesives that are 'clean remove' unlike the ones they stick on your car at Macquarie centre, which are a BASTARD to take off. probly shouldn't have parked in that dubious 'spot'.. :D

Peter Leonard - June 15th, 2003 at 08:43 AM

yes! flyers!

Jay_1965vw - June 18th, 2003 at 06:42 PM

In some states (not sure which) its illegal to put 'advertising' on peoples windows. Might be good to check on the legalities - or does anyone know?

Jay

Chat Queen

dakgrrl - June 18th, 2003 at 08:29 PM

I agree with the aforementioned card idea, business cards can be quite cheap and it is not hard to put a business card under someones wiper or in the door, i know I certainly would have appreciated it if someone had stuck a card for this place under my wiper!

:kiss

SKEWtYpe3 - June 18th, 2003 at 11:22 PM

good thought J

have been doingit for a while SIlver, when i can anyway