Board Logo

Photos - how to....
dubcab - August 11th, 2003 at 09:03 PM

Have a heap of photos on disk but cant downsize them to post can any one offer any tips.....ssslllooowwwllyyy learning:)

kOMBI KARMA - August 11th, 2003 at 09:34 PM

Greg,
Yeah just email em too ya sister, she'll do it for ya

Love,
your sister :D

72TWINCAB - August 11th, 2003 at 10:08 PM

That's not the same sister that got lost looking for Valla on the Friday night:P

kOMBI KARMA - August 11th, 2003 at 10:12 PM

yeah yeah, I may not have been able to find valla in the dark or find where I was supposed to be camping.....but it all fell into place eventually.

ree

Tazz - August 11th, 2003 at 10:22 PM

I can fully understand.....
it was dark and all those VW's to look at...
i would have been confused too!!!

72TWINCAB - August 12th, 2003 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kOMBI KARMA
yeah yeah, I may not have been able to find valla in the dark or find where I was supposed to be camping.....but it all fell into place eventually.

ree

Good to hear. Things could only get better after Friday night:thumb

kOMBI KARMA - August 12th, 2003 at 09:06 AM

Soon as I drove into Valla and saw all the pieces of work, I was in heaven, it made up for all the mishaps, even kids locking keys in hire cars.
Ill never forget it
Ree

72TWINCAB - August 12th, 2003 at 09:12 AM

The best part of Valla is when you first get there. The cars just blow you away. Two years just seems too long for the next one:cry

11CAB - August 27th, 2003 at 07:03 PM

Its a bit like when we ordered pizzas to be delivered.....just told them we were the ones at the caravan park with the VW's......LOL

lobus - August 27th, 2003 at 07:11 PM

Don't worry 72 Twincab, it is only 23 months to go now! Or you could lokk at it as only 700 sleeps...I'm still trying to work out the best part of the weeekend. The arrival at Valla was good but the street parade was a highlight. Then again the show on sunday was pretty good too. Now I think of it walking around the campground was alright as well. Looks like I'm still working on my favourite bit...