Board Logo

spoted two bugs
jamiesc - January 4th, 2012 at 09:30 PM

i keep seeing a really nice orignal looks like a 60's beetle at i think its carbrooke state school and also a nice blue beetle at carbrooke cable ski on monday

Trendy - February 3rd, 2012 at 09:31 PM

I saw two really nice spotted bugs in my backyard. Threy were on my cucumber vines. Anyway i know of just across the road someone has a green Oval? Keep seeing every morning when i drive down Mt cotton Road. There also seems to be a few bugs and a KG that gets around too. I wish i could get my bug back into a driveable state soon.

jamiesc - February 5th, 2012 at 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Trendy
I saw two really nice spotted bugs in my backyard. Threy were on my cucumber vines. Anyway i know of just across the road someone has a green Oval? Keep seeing every morning when i drive down Mt cotton Road. There also seems to be a few bugs and a KG that gets around too. I wish i could get my bug back into a driveable state soon.

i think i know the green oval what your talking about and ive also seen a super bug leaving the same place and im not to sure but i think they own a beautiful black kg

1916baja - February 6th, 2012 at 09:31 PM

you'd be right, thats andrew and zoe... balicinta on this forum. I used to work with andrew, he is a v8 guy and zoe loves the dubs. They have a beautifully restored late model karman ghia black... needs a few things finished off i keep telling him but it's still not done... he also refuses to lower it, stubborn. they have the green oval which was the dailey driver up until they had a bub. They also have a splitty under there to! lucky buggers....

jamiesc - February 7th, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 1916baja
you'd be right, thats andrew and zoe... balicinta on this forum. I used to work with andrew, he is a v8 guy and zoe loves the dubs. They have a beautifully restored late model karman ghia black... needs a few things finished off i keep telling him but it's still not done... he also refuses to lower it, stubborn. they have the green oval which was the dailey driver up until they had a bub. They also have a splitty under there to! lucky buggers....

yeah i seen i when i drove past there one day only got a quick glance i remember stopping in there one day and asking zoe if they would sell the ute but i walked outta there disappointed that was befor i had the bug

1916baja - February 7th, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Last i spoke to Andrew he was talking about selling the ute.

jamiesc - February 7th, 2012 at 06:43 PM

Quote:
Last i spoke to Andrew he was talking about selling the ute.

really?? you no much about it like rust and stuff and how much he was thinking about selling it for mate ?

1916baja - February 7th, 2012 at 07:09 PM

You are talking about the blue xf ute right? Its fast and loud..... From memory it didn't have alot of rust. Ill give him a buzz and ask him.

jamiesc - February 7th, 2012 at 07:45 PM

Quote:
You are talking about the blue xf ute right? Its fast and loud..... From memory it didn't have alot of rust. Ill give him a buzz and ask him.

xf ute ?? aww that one isnt that a v8 and yeah if it isnt a v8 ill be interested if it cheap mate. im just looking for a car befor i take the bug of the road to do a rebuild i was thinking about the white hg the owners from Tamworth or something of memory

1916baja - February 7th, 2012 at 08:03 PM

The hg was his brothers i think. No he is thinking of selling the blue one and yeah its a v8.

jamiesc - February 7th, 2012 at 08:04 PM

can you inbox me with the price and number if you contacted him please 1916baja
cheers jamie

jamiesc - February 7th, 2012 at 08:10 PM

sorry baja dont worry about it mate cause im still on my p plates mate but if you no of any cheap car mate give me a shout
cheer jamie

1916baja - February 7th, 2012 at 08:10 PM

Ill get in contact with him tomorrow.

jamiesc - February 7th, 2012 at 08:16 PM

thanks for that mate i would be really interested in the ute if its for sale mate

1916baja - February 7th, 2012 at 08:20 PM

Which one?

jamiesc - February 7th, 2012 at 08:33 PM

sorry the hg mate