Board Logo

I'm keeping it!
1916baja - August 4th, 2008 at 09:14 PM

Yep, thats right... It keeps the baja! Anyone wanna buy a 1990 GQ patrol? Great car, 227,000 k's. I feel better now. been rackin my brain over it since valla started on friday! I realised how much i'd miss owning a dub. They are not just a car, they are a way of life.

ancientbugger - August 4th, 2008 at 09:50 PM

Glad to see you've come to your senses;)

pod - August 4th, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ancientbugger
Glad to see you've come to your senses;)

i`ll second that ,and thats coming from someone who is having withdrawal symptons:crazy:(must get baja finished):yes:

Sandy - August 5th, 2008 at 05:30 PM

Great, you can bring it out when we go on our next trip.

OZ Towdster - August 5th, 2008 at 05:32 PM

Good to here Mick

1916baja - August 5th, 2008 at 06:12 PM

Thats the plan, I'm gonna start using it like it should be used! I'm gonna join the buggy club too! i've been saying that for years and now i think it's time. Thank you all for bringing me to my senses.

OZ Towdster - August 5th, 2008 at 09:40 PM

Come and join us for a weekend on Frazer if you can. There will be plenty off off-road driving with like minded people Driving Dune Buggies and baja bugs. This is being held as a Manx club event. One week altogether in two houses.October 18- October 26 even if you can make it for a couple of days only it will be great let us know if you are interested and we will keep you up to date.

bajamat - August 6th, 2008 at 07:37 PM

THANK GOD u came to your senses i really was getting worried there for a bit lol i think u were just jealous of me mick and u should of been a valla u slacker dave had a ball racing the buggy

OZ Towdster - August 6th, 2008 at 07:58 PM

Good to see you made it here Mat , the new paint job looks great , now all we need to do is get you young fellars out for a play with ya toys.

1916baja - August 6th, 2008 at 08:11 PM

Matt is too scared of scratching his shiney paint! And yeah, it is about time you got on here. The fraser trip would be awesome... will just need to work out finances and if i have other plans. I cant take any time off work so it would be just for the weekend, Matt will come too, wont you matt?

bajamat - August 6th, 2008 at 08:39 PM

OH SHIT u wont me to use it now ive finished it hmmm i dont no lol yeah fraser sounds fun