Board Logo

phone number for sunshine coast buggy place?
Anthiron - November 23rd, 2008 at 10:26 AM

does anyone know the phone number for the buggy place in Kunda Park sunshine coast, or even just the actual name of the business so i can look it up?

Nicko

OZ Towdster - November 23rd, 2008 at 12:28 PM

They are no longer in bussiness up there and were when there called Beach Buggy Australia ,.
They have been bought by Volks Mod on the southern gold coast.
What are you looking for Nick

Anthiron - November 24th, 2008 at 09:04 PM

yeah, i dropped round to where they used to be and discovered that today andrew, bummer.

just wanted to pay someone to do some work on my car that i cant be bothered to do myself, my regular mechanic (wayne from vee dub mechanical) has also closed up so thought id give them a go.

duckydubless - November 24th, 2008 at 09:46 PM

Yes business still called Beach Buggy Australia (BBA) and has been purchased by the Volks-Mod boys. Still has all the stuff you see on the web page and more.

Anthiron - November 26th, 2008 at 07:08 PM

oh and i would give you the business andrew its just just its a little far away for me to drop the car off and pick it up.

1916baja - November 26th, 2008 at 08:02 PM

Hell Andrew you are up the sunny coast at the moment you could do it in your spare time! :lol:

Brad - November 26th, 2008 at 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 1916baja
Hell Andrew you are up the sunny coast at the moment you could do it in your spare time! :lol:

mm that would not be a good idea, eveything he works on ends up getting a full rebuild and in bits all over the shed.