Board Logo

anything goes offroad if you flog it hard enough...
Baja Wes - November 8th, 2009 at 09:11 PM

my brother trying to prove the point in a pulsar

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Vic-OXk7w

DaveCarter - November 8th, 2009 at 09:21 PM

haha very true. I just came back from my mates farm were we have dedicated an old ke70 corolla that got defected as our paddock car. Lots of fun. Have beached it on everything. It used to steer to the left on its own but after hitting a log today at about 60 the steering is a lot better :D I think the paint on it is pretty nice

helbus - November 8th, 2009 at 09:24 PM

That's real class. LOL

trickysimon - November 8th, 2009 at 09:45 PM

Nice detail in those veins :lol:

Baja Wes - November 8th, 2009 at 10:33 PM

he won't fit that in his mouth

DaveCarter - November 8th, 2009 at 11:12 PM

But at least he is giving it a go lol. He painted it and it was his car. I think he had it planned from the start.........

MickH - November 9th, 2009 at 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveCarter
haha very true. I just came back from my mates farm were we have dedicated an old ke70 corolla that got defected as our paddock car. Lots of fun. Have beached it on everything. It used to steer to the left on its own but after hitting a log today at about 60 the steering is a lot better :D I think the paint on it is pretty nice

Any other pics of the "banana splits" buggy???

DaveCarter - November 9th, 2009 at 10:01 AM

haha more to come. we just came back to sydney for a couple of days to get some things organised then going back up on wednesday. There will be many photos/videos of it probably ending with it on its roof/wrapped around a tree

71-BEETLE-SEDAN - November 16th, 2009 at 08:48 PM

where is the farm