Board Logo

3 Bugs in RACE magazine
BiX - March 6th, 2015 at 09:28 AM

Just got the latest edition of Race magazine and there is a nice feature about 3 of the beetles at the AHC. COL, Nathan and can't remember the third while at work. Nice read.

bat69 - March 6th, 2015 at 11:00 AM

That would be Greg Ward. It was a selection of 3 difference cars showing how the different cars/combos/developments can still be competitive. Eg. Mine efi 1916 bj irs, Cols Ida fed strocker super big drum brakes and Gregs bj/irs circuit bug (Paul Z old car), idf fed 1916 using latest Swedish eng technology.

Excellent mag and promotion of our cars in motorsport.

colin - March 9th, 2015 at 04:59 PM

Really good article featuring the 3 cars, just read it today.
I liked how the story captured the mateship and fun we VW drivers have at the events :tu:

Cheers Col

bat69 - March 10th, 2015 at 09:52 AM

Just got my copy. Very well written and describes so well how we all get along and enjoy racing one another. Best of all, the article goes a long way to high light vws in motor sport giving us (vw competitors) exposure on a National motor sport setting. Well done and thank you Race Magazine.

1303Steve - March 10th, 2015 at 01:46 PM

people underestimate the ability of these little cars, good work flying the VW flag guys

matberry - March 10th, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 1303Steve
people underestimate the ability of these little cars, good work flying the VW flag guys

x2....well done

cnfabo - March 11th, 2015 at 02:05 PM

it was a good read and it was good to see you in the mag because you "beetles" dominated the class for a long time and bout time you guys got the recognition in the media....go the dak dak....

fabo....