Board Logo

JP 1/8 mile series QLD Round 1
FROSTY - February 9th, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Hi There, wow what a day! holy shit there were some epic cars there yesterday with pretty good field. In comparison it would have been about 3/4 the amount of cars a VW Warwick weekend. Super Sedans running round the 5.50's and Super Streets round 7.70's up to 9.20 (just average's).
I had a pretty shitty day (I lost every race) missing all my dial-ins, terrible 60's and rev chips to low. I did eventually have some luck with 2 of my fastest MPH's at 83.29 and 83.45 my quickest 60' with 1.77, I was only .02 off my quickest 1/8 at 8.20 these were all quicker that my VW warwick weekend. So happy for these times an speeds!
Tony Stantham won the Super street final and he had an epic day with super consistant runs all day. I will let him put up his info, big thumbs up man!!!! I have some videos and will post soon.

Next round is at Willowbank April 26th.
Thanks
jason

Performance Upholstery - February 9th, 2014 at 02:10 PM

Good work dude! The main thing is it all held together! The rebuild was a success! Lol!

FROSTY - February 9th, 2014 at 02:52 PM

Yeh all good! I kept saying to myself " a slow car at the track is better than no car at the track"

andrewmurphy - February 9th, 2014 at 03:11 PM

Good stuff

essex - February 9th, 2014 at 04:56 PM

Good work Jason, looks like the cars performing well.

FROSTY - February 9th, 2014 at 05:21 PM

Thanks Barry, another TNT and some jetting will get some more out of it but at some point I will pull the pin on the small motors and get something over 2000 cc, I think that it could have gone a little quicker first time back but I have added a full set of drum brakes and mag wheels that might have held it up a little. hoping for a tnt at willowbank soon with Stanley, Mick and Dave R. When are we going Lads?

Performance Upholstery - February 9th, 2014 at 05:26 PM

Wednesday night if the dyno goes to plan and we can get Dave's car running!

FROSTY - February 9th, 2014 at 07:39 PM

let me know as early as possible, what day for the dyno?

Performance Upholstery - February 9th, 2014 at 08:06 PM

Tuesday night! Lol!

h - February 10th, 2014 at 07:19 AM

Great stuff frosty
Xtra great stuff tony!