Board Logo

BRING BACK THE H!
blue vizion - February 26th, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Come back Henry!!

Even though I'm mechanically challenged and can only understand 1/4 of what you are saying I acknowledge you're a VW elder a valued character of our small yet enthusiastic drag racing community.

H you have proven credentials and your willingness to help others no matter what stage they are, sets a good example for us all.

To make sure drag racing in Oz continues to grow we need to support each other and those that are making it happen.

Henry...can you hear me...come back!!

LOWBUG - March 4th, 2014 at 08:30 PM

Not just and elder of the VW drag racing community, but well known and respected throughout the greater drag racing community. He is also an elder of the whole VW community. All I can say is that for a man to take an insult and then turn his back, then it must have cut deep. A man of respect and honour, I'm glad I'll be able to catch up with him at the race track on a regular basis, that's where you really listen to what he has to say.

A little know fact about "H", he has a golden Christmas tree maybe 2 I think, how many other drag races have that, VW or not.

matberry - March 4th, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Good one fella's.

Hear, hear, come back Henry

humpty - March 19th, 2014 at 07:43 PM

Sorry to here Henry has left the building.... He' a brilliant bloke.... I have no clue as to why he's departed this here forum, but let it be know that the man is a legend is all sense's of the word.

See you at the next event Henry.

vw54 - March 20th, 2014 at 07:18 AM

Well he hasnt left he still looking as of 7.56am this morning

Come on Henry dont let Turkeys get in the way we need your comment

dangerous - March 20th, 2014 at 07:52 AM

Henry has not left, he just wont come to this house.
You can see Henry at many other venues, especially WSID.
He is very approachable and a friend to all.