Board Logo

Dak-A-Tak work shop pictures(Yellow car).
Dak-A-Tak - July 17th, 2004 at 12:54 AM

Fitting body back on (very low)

Dak-A-Tak - July 17th, 2004 at 12:58 AM

Front view-tin work next,3inch lifted frame head,plus adjusters.

Dak-A-Tak - July 17th, 2004 at 01:05 AM

Next,buy standed shape ,2inch wider gaurds,build larger rear wing,have new rear wheels made.

Dak-A-Tak - July 17th, 2004 at 01:10 AM

2332cc motor waiting for fun( maybe we should put it in Rods car)

vw54 - July 17th, 2004 at 08:14 AM

Looking great Pete whens the first launch ??

Dannyboy - July 17th, 2004 at 05:14 PM

Ahhhh , the guards look great! Keep um on ! Car looks great!

Dan:)

bugboymatt - July 17th, 2004 at 05:34 PM

Looking good. Oh to have room to build things !!!
(Reminder to self: next house BIG garage so can work in).

BiX - July 17th, 2004 at 08:29 PM

hey is this the bpdy going on the chassis that I saw at the gold coast show last year?

shiftyvw - July 19th, 2004 at 08:03 AM

Lookin Good! Will we see it at the jamboree?

Dasdubber - July 19th, 2004 at 08:45 PM

Good work Pete - is that Rod's oval project in the background or yours?

You'll have to come around with Rod to have a quick squiz at Brad's new KG, and the progress on my project. Emailed Rod today, he's kindly agreed to let us (Katie and I) use his Type 3 ghia for one of our wedding cars in October! So we'll have an aircooled convoy (Brads KG, Rods ghia and my dad's chev corvair convertible).

Anyway, enough rambling - can't wait to see your car tearing up the strip again soon.
Alan

Dak-A-Tak - July 20th, 2004 at 12:29 AM

Thanks everyone,i'll answer the questons as i read them. 1/ Dave,hoping around christmas time for the first squirt.2/ Guards rub on tyres and i like the look of standed shape.3/ when we saw our house for sale the shed made the purchase a mast buy (9by6)for me.4/Yes it is,tin work is happening now,still planing paint theme.5/No,won't be ready for Jamboree but driving Rods ( MR IDA )car in allmotor there.6/1, oval project, YES!.2, email rod or me ( carorama @ dodo .com.au)when we can come over!.3,Wedding car ,cool look cruising down the road.4,Tell me about it .i can't wait to turn a wheel(two years sitting still)