Board Logo

Seat covers
Artisam - November 26th, 2013 at 04:12 PM

Doe anyone know where I can pick up some seat covers in Australia? I have contacted a company called TMI about the cost of postage to Oz but am yet to receive a response. I would be very greatful for any information.

Yogie - November 26th, 2013 at 04:34 PM

You could try Mick Motors over at Northgate, otherwise Vintage Vee Dub in Sydney or Alan at Das Resto Parts on the Gold Coast.

Yogie

MR930 - November 26th, 2013 at 07:53 PM

What about this mob?
http://meisterberg.com.au/new-page/ 

Performance Upholstery - November 27th, 2013 at 06:31 AM

Meisterberg is very good value... I have fitted one of his kits to a customers car and it turned out pretty nice. If you need any help give me a call. My number is below.

Cheers
Mick.

Pumba - November 27th, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Artisam
Doe anyone know where I can pick up some seat covers in Australia? I have contacted a company called TMI about the cost of postage to Oz but am yet to receive a response. I would be very greatful for any information.

Dont hold your breath waiting for a reply because they dont,i think they may be associated with classicveedub :lol:

helbus - November 27th, 2013 at 01:53 PM

I bought TMI covers through a seller on Ebay, direct from the USA. They fit great, look great. I bought a set of front and rear seat trim covers and it was $200 incl postage.