Board Logo

Upholsterer - Brisbane/Gold Coast area - Custom interiors for your car
Balicinta - May 23rd, 2010 at 02:05 PM

I am a fully qualified Upholsterer with 17 years experience, located half way between Brisbane/Gold Coast area.

I have completed many interiors for various cars and have completed all aspects of interior work. Attached photos of a full leather interior, rooflining and floor carpet restoration of a 1971 VW Karman Ghia and custom made carpet for a TVR.

If you would like to discuss your specific job, please do not hesitate in contacting me on 0432 822 476.

Kind regards
Andrew

gerggl - June 21st, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Do you fix up seats as well? .. I have some seats that need some work for my Safari ... all help very much appreciated!

Cheers

gerggl - June 24th, 2011 at 07:31 AM

Hi Andrew ... got your email ..thanks ...so what is the Balicinta thing? Will get the seats sorted this weekend and give you some pics and a call!

Thanks again for the reply ... I love this forum!

gerggl - June 28th, 2011 at 08:18 AM

Andrew ...... might have some work for you on a Ducati St4s Corbin Seat ....bit tatty ..does this fall into your line of work??

Balicinta - June 30th, 2011 at 08:38 PM

Hi Greg
Yes I can cover all types of bike seats.

Andrew

Ted2 - August 1st, 2011 at 05:45 PM

Andrew

Do you do headliners for split kombis?

Cheers

Ted

gerggl - September 7th, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Hi Andrew ... it is getting close to getting my front seats fixed ....will send pics this week .... sorry for the delay!

gerggl - October 6th, 2011 at 02:05 PM

Andrew ...... no answer ...need my front seats tidied ..up for it???

Please

Balicinta - October 6th, 2011 at 02:21 PM

Hi Greg

Sorry I have not had time to respond to your message. As soon as your ready to do something with your seats give me a call on my mobile 0432822476 . At the moment I am Mr mum so it's easier to get a hold of me on the mobile.

Andrew

gerggl - October 7th, 2011 at 08:16 AM

No worries Andrew ..will call soon! ...enjoy being Mr Mum ..I know the feeling ...time is a rare commodity with which to play!

dubster - April 23rd, 2012 at 08:42 PM

Hi Andrew just a question, what do you charge to recover front and rear seats on a 73 L bug

Balicinta - April 25th, 2012 at 09:57 AM

Sent you PM dubster

howjow - May 15th, 2012 at 09:48 PM

Hi Balcinta. I have a 63 bug that needs new recover front and rear, work done on cushioning front seats,door cards front and rear and interior carpet. Everything bar the headlining. Cann you give me a rough indication of how much I'd expect price wise? I'm at Northern suburbs, Brisbane. Thanks.