Board Logo

WTB: VWMA ? Loop Weave Carpet Kit
jeremyluke - May 11th, 2011 at 05:33 PM

Im after a Loop weave carpet kit for a '71 SuperBug
or a place that I can buy Loop weave carpet to get an upholsterer to make it for me.

Apparently there is a bloke that advertises in VWMA selling the kits ? Anybody know ? I dont purchase the magazine

Thanks

1916baja - May 11th, 2011 at 08:11 PM

You should be purchasing the magazine:lol: I think Rod Penrose is down your way, Maybe you should give him a call. He is a Motor trimmer. You can buy the kits from QLD moulded car carpets up here in QLD but they dont fit all that well.

Good luck
Mick.

jeremyluke - May 11th, 2011 at 08:23 PM

Does anybody know of a place in NSW that sells them ? Not CVD, too many bad experiences for my liking.
Not after the Pile carpet, definitely has to be loop weave
Would really appreciate it

h - May 11th, 2011 at 09:19 PM

yeah not in nsw
I know where but you should really review the diss'n above - not kosher
call brad at busnbug he will have what u need
h

jeremyluke - May 11th, 2011 at 09:34 PM

Im not diss'n anybody, just saying that I have and am currently having bad experiences. What i would call "Delayed service" of what he told me would arrive next week (and continued to say that every following week i called him to check) to arrive two months later and not send all parts i payed for. I just want honesty, fair enough he probably didnt want to tell me that it would be several weeks to months in the chance that he lost a large sale, I understand that, but i would have preferred the honesty cause I would have returned to buy from him another time then, but now I will be holding off for a while, as im still waiting for those missing parts.

Not diss'n H, just thought i would explain myself for you