Board Logo

Q8 Oils Now In Australia.
The Q8 Oils Guy - March 15th, 2006 at 07:21 PM

Q8 Formula Excel EDX

Q8 Formula Excel EDX 0W-30 is a fully synthetic, extended drain, passenger car engine oil with demonstrated fuel saving characteristics.
This product is specially formulated for Volkswagen passenger car petrol and diesel engines with flexible oil drain intervals (WIV). It is approved against VW specifications for petrol engines (max. 30.000 km drain) and all diesel engines (max 50.000 km drain) from model year 2000 onwards.
It meets the following specifications.
Specifications
· VW 503.00 petrol engines
· VW 506.00 diesel engines
· VW 506.01 diesel engines with pump injectors
· ACEA A5 petrol engines
· ACEA B5 diesel engines

Contact me directly if you wish to find out more.

Kind regards.

William

[ Edited on 15-3-2006 by The Q8 Oils Guy ]

gull - April 3rd, 2006 at 02:12 PM

Put a price in Please , phone number & your ABN

gull - April 3rd, 2006 at 02:14 PM

as to aid in selling

johny rotten - April 3rd, 2006 at 06:54 PM

How much 4 5 litres of 0w30 ??

The Q8 Oils Guy - April 3rd, 2006 at 08:05 PM

Hello Folks,

The price for the EDX 0W-30 are as follows:

1 Litre bottle = $20 + GST. ($22 all up)
25 Litre drum = $450 + GST. ($495 all up)
208 Litre drum = $3536 + GST. ($3889.60 all up)

Please note the the EDX 0W-30 is the top synthentic oil. We do the other VW spec oils for the 15K drain times.

If you would like to find out more please contact me directly at:

Super Roo NSW
(02) 4684 2833
email: Superroonsw@gmail.com

I have all the data sheets available and will be more than happy to help you with any technical advice.

For those of you going to the VW Nationals in NSW on the 16th April we will be there promoting the Q8 Oils range. We can take orders and arrange product to be reserved for pick up on the day.

We really wanted to advertise in the VW magazine about Q8 Oils coming to Australia however the people there would not let me advertise as there already is another oil company advertising in their publication.

This is why we are approaching the club members of various VW sites. I am hoping that with Q8 Oils arrival here to Australia the other oils companies will play fair.

Kind regards & happy motoring.

William.
Super Roo NSW.
Distributors of Q8 Oils.

Volkswagenboy - April 3rd, 2006 at 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Q8 Oils Guy
Q8 Formula Excel EDX
· VW 506.00 diesel engines
· VW 506.01 diesel engines with pump injectors

What on earth do you mean pump injectors? All diesels have an injector pump/fuel pump and injectors of some description!
-Staggers.

barls - April 3rd, 2006 at 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Q8 Oils Guy
We really wanted to advertise in the VW magazine about Q8 Oils coming to Australia however the people there would not let me advertise as there already is another oil company advertising in their publication.

be fair mate hes only trying to make a decent magazine and doesnt want to loose any sponsors that he already has on the off chance someone else wants to advertise something similar

The Q8 Oils Guy - April 3rd, 2006 at 08:36 PM

True. I am not talking about the local mag. I was talking about the dealer mag.

However, my comment was not meant to be derogatory. Apologies for any offense caused.

Kind regards.

William.

barls - April 3rd, 2006 at 08:38 PM

thats alright mate none taken just be aware that the vwma editor is on here as well as a member. good luck with the sales

Volkswagenboy - April 3rd, 2006 at 08:42 PM

Ditto, but what about my question?
-Staggers.

The Q8 Oils Guy - April 3rd, 2006 at 08:59 PM

Hi Volkswagenboy1,

I will have to query this with the Q8 Technical Support in Germany. Vielen Dank fuer die Zeitschrift. .

I will get back to you.

Kind regards.

Willaim

pod - April 3rd, 2006 at 09:07 PM

Good luck with your venture as it must be a hard avenue to be going down:tu:

[ Edited on 3-4-06 by pod ]

The Q8 Oils Guy - April 10th, 2006 at 09:48 AM

Hello Volkswagenboy1,

Below is an answer on your query.

*quote*

William my understanding is that Diesel injector is opened via ECU, fuel pressure is via direct mechanical timed operation were I understand engine oil plays a important roll in ensuring timing is correct. This system does away with previous inline.and rotary pumps.

Have a look at this website http://www.boschautoparts.co.uk 
William there has been major advance in diesel technology. the introduction of Pumpe Duse technology, as the Germans call it. In our language, it means pump injectors and in simply terms, VW has located a pump injector at each cylinder to deliver the fuel for combustion, rather than depending on a single pump to supply the entire delivery system. With the precise electronic control the Bosch-developed system provides, far higher fuel pressure can be employed to better atomize the fuel. As well, the system can be far more precise in metering the fuel to each cylinder.

Just shows you that Rolfes countryman are still leaders in Automotive technology.

*unquote*

Cheers William.

johny rotten - April 10th, 2006 at 06:01 PM

$73 per 5litres , Castrol Genuine Vw.. 0w30

tassupervee - April 10th, 2006 at 06:29 PM

Thats a fair price for top spec 0w30 full synth.
l8tr
E

62deluxe - April 12th, 2006 at 09:54 AM

ACE 30 anyone..........?

johny rotten - April 12th, 2006 at 08:09 PM

Ace 30 is not up to the required vw spec
VW506.01 0w30

thanks

The Q8 Oils Guy - April 19th, 2006 at 09:13 PM

Hello folks I have been away the past couple of days with business. However I am back and have noticed a mention regarding Castrol 0-30W. You may want to check if the Casrol product is manafactured from a Group III basestock if it is then the quality is not as good as product made from a Group IV basestock. Just a word of warning as a high quality PAO (Group IV) base stock simply outperforms a Group III base stock.

If Castrol are Using a group IV basestock then the price is very good indeed.

Having worked for BP in London, the company that owns Castrol, I am sure that the product is good quality however I can also say the Q8 Oils is considered as the worlds best when it comes to quality and consitency of product.

Happy driving and if you require any more information you can email me on superroonsw@gmail.com.