Board Logo

DAS Resto Parts - Official Opening - Sat Nov 19
Dasdubber - September 24th, 2011 at 09:59 PM

Don't miss it - Saturday November 19th. Mid morning onwards.

As many of you already know, we took over the importation of the Klassic Fab (aka Funky Green) panels earlier this year. We have rebranded into DAS Resto Parts and have expanded our product line to a numer of other suppliers.

** We are bringing the man behind Klassic Fab (Gerson) over from the US to help launch the new venture, so come along to meet the guy responsible for producing some of the best repair panels around **

Stay tuned for more details shortly but rest assured it will be a day you shouldn't miss. Bring along your VW....and your kids (having two ourselves means we'll ensure there's lots to do for the little ones).

Combined with the DAS Resto Parts official opening will be the DAS Resto Haus open day to showcase what goes on in the world of bare metal resto's - our factories are side by side so its all nice and convenient!

WHEN: Saturday 19th November
TIME: 10am onwards
WHERE: DAS Resto Parts / DAS Resto Haus, 5/2 Calabro Way, Burleigh Heads.
CONTACT: Al or Steve - 07 5568 0143 (or alan@dasrestoparts.com.au / steve@dasrestoparts.com.au)

Cheers
Al

Dasdubber - October 27th, 2011 at 09:49 PM

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/Dasdubber/DRPflyer-1.jpg

Dasdubber - October 27th, 2011 at 10:00 PM

The open day is shaping up to be huge with lots of people travelling from all over the country (and abroad) to attend. We are supporting the fantastic organisation Animal Welfare League of Queensland who provide rescue and refuge services for unwanted animals - there will be heaps of food and drinks available for a gold coin donation to the AWL.

We will be showcasing all of our products including a number of brand new items that have not been seen in Australia before! DAS Resto Haus restorations, past, current (and future) will also be on display.

Bring along your VW to be eligible for our random draw $500 DAS Resto Parts gift voucher (must be present at 1pm for the draw by Gerson Caicedo - founder of the Klassic Fab funky green panels). So jump in your bus, bug, golf, type 3 or any other VW and cruise down to enjoy the festivities! Free jumping castle and face painting for the kids will keep them happy.

Cheers

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/Dasdubber/Armandos%2059%2011%20window/Feb20show27.jpg

Dasdubber - November 2nd, 2011 at 01:33 PM

Just a quick note to all who are coming to the open day, Dynamat and Blaupunkt will be there to support the day with a rep on hand to answer any questions you have about either of the products. (Das Resto Parts is an authorised dealer of both). Come and have a chat about killing noise and making music in your Dub.

Cheers
Al

acemarc - November 3rd, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Looking forward to the day! If anyone would like to see something in particular in Blau or dynamat leave a post and I'll endeavor to bring it along. Be aware - there is only so much I can fit in a fastback despite it having two boots.

Dasdubber - November 3rd, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Great to have you on board Mark, we use Dynamat in all our resto's and look forward to seeing some more of the Blaupunkt audio gear. Thanks for taking the time to come along and display your wares, of which we are happy to be authorised dealers.
Cheers
Alan

Pumba - November 7th, 2011 at 04:28 PM

Does Dynamat come in kit form to fit a beetle or do you buy it by the metre ???
cheers shane.

Dasdubber - November 7th, 2011 at 07:08 PM

G'day Shane,

Generally you buy it by the box which comes in various sizes (square feet) - eg. bulk pack vs mega pack (biggest) vs small packs that will just do 2 doors etc.

Cheers
AL

Pumba - November 7th, 2011 at 07:37 PM

Thanks al,i noticed autobahn sell it in different size packs,i thought you might buy it pre cut.
cheers shane.

acemarc - November 9th, 2011 at 01:27 PM

Hi Steve,
The last Beetle I did was Craigs from VWMA. It took a bulk pack and door kit but if you want to do the roof as well ( Cuts down the heat for non AC cars ) then I would recommend two bulk packs. We will be selling on the day so come along and get a good price.

Marc

acemarc - November 10th, 2011 at 01:31 PM

Here are some opening day specials we will be offering on the day.

Blaupunkt San Francisco (rrp $259) PLUS Bonus pair of Blaupunkt speakers
OPENING SPECIAL: $249 save up to $140

Blaupunkt Toronto with Bluetooth (rrp $299) PLUS Bonus pair of Blaupunkt speakers
OPENING SPECIAL: $270.00 save up to $150

Blaupunkt GTA470 Amplifier -4 Channel - Bridgeable
2 ohm Stable/420W-
OPENING SPECIAL: $200.00 ( rrp $399 ) Save $199!!

Dynamat: Superlite TriPack 10612
OPENING SPECIAL: $60.00 ( rrp $89 ) Save $29!

Dynamat: Superlite Bulk Pack 10648
OPENING SPECIAL: $185.00 (rrp $299) Save $114.00!!
Dynamat Extreme trunk kit - 19405
OPENING SPECIAL: $140.00 (rrp $189) Save $49

Dynamat Extreme Bulk pack - 10455
OPENING SPECIAL: $210.00 ( rrp $289) save $79!