Board Logo

T3 Caravelle badge
KittyKat - September 11th, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Hi again guys. I've decided to keep on luving my T3 and have her stay with me. I was wondering if any of you know where I can get the large VW badge, the one that is on the tailgate door. Some lousy person pried mine off in a carpark. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.
If you have :love:a spare or know of one give me a ring on 0418615791

pod - September 11th, 2010 at 02:56 PM

you can usually get them at the busstop but he hasnt got any in stock 

but try your usual veedub parts place or maybe Vintage veedub 

Phil74Camper - September 12th, 2010 at 08:17 PM

Your part number is 251853601B - the earlier 'A' part is for the pre-'85 air cooled T3.

Not sure if local parts shops can supply such a low-demand part - no harm in phoning. You can get them from the USA at the Bus Depot: 

KittyKat - September 18th, 2010 at 01:47 PM

Thanks for the info, Ill ring aroundandseewhat Ican come up with.:starhit:

charlie55 - February 3rd, 2013 at 04:31 PM

Justcampers have got them

barls - February 3rd, 2013 at 06:29 PM

Originally posted by charlie55
Justcampers have got them
your about 3 years late on that one charlie. look at the date on the original post