Board Logo

Welcome to young dubbers
vanderaj - August 7th, 2005 at 01:59 AM

Hi there,

This is the forum for those of you who under 18 and have an interest in VW's.

I need a moderator for this forum, so if you are interested, please U2U me.

thanks,
Andrew

bugeyedbabe - August 7th, 2005 at 08:29 AM

a place for ally to play...how kewl....

i'll let her know once i get ehr lazy arse out of bed!

hehe...we're going to moveis and visiting friends....hehehehehe....so maybe a while before she can enjoy herself here...

mattie - August 7th, 2005 at 04:09 PM

sweet! im 17

its63b - August 7th, 2005 at 07:34 PM

yep im 17 for another 3 months to haha

71superbug - August 8th, 2005 at 02:45 AM

i have just turned 18..so yeah....im still in this age bracket for another year..it is 18 and under right?

Anthony

bugeyedbabe - August 8th, 2005 at 11:22 AM

Id say yes...u just have to understand the content needs to remain pg...

ok...so if u think ur parents wouldnt approve because it rude...ur prolly rite...dont post it...

But if its because its just annoying us oldies...go ahead...im sure the other younger dubbers woudl understand it...just dont complain if another yd spams u with emoicons...especially if shes only 12!

:D:

gerbie_rox - August 8th, 2005 at 09:52 PM

im here

14 nealry 15 so im in this catergory!

ColumBUS - August 8th, 2005 at 11:56 PM

gotta love young teens...

im 14 turning 15... most 14 year olds do turn 15 afterwards. in fact i dont know of a single 14 year old who skipped 15 and went onto 16 at all. :lol:

hi, names daniel, im 18 (turning 19). my cars name is kikko (kikkovayabastard) and im known to many as KK. i am the king of avd. there is no dispute as to who owns this title. :yes:

theverybigtallman - August 10th, 2005 at 11:35 AM

maybe no-one tried hard enough to skip 15. maybe it take a big effort.

well i 17, but only for a little while, so i gotta enjoy this place while i can.

squizy - August 11th, 2005 at 02:52 PM

Welcome all you young dubbers!

I've put up my hand to Moderate this for you.

For those over 18 - I will be asking you to post elsewhere. This is going to be any easy going Forum, for those new to, who have grown up in, or have just been bitten by the VW bug.

If you have any problems or need help on the Forum, please u2u me.

Have fun!

Paul....

AmandaluvsMaurice53 - January 20th, 2006 at 07:55 PM

Hi my names amanda & i just turned 16 so i guess im in here & i'm Winerots daughter :cry

bajachris88 - January 20th, 2006 at 09:07 PM

harro, i'm chris. 17, toinin' 18 in Aug.

have a 67' baja on the way to glory.

PG rating, :(, isn't the rest of the forum except for BA suppose to be like that?

kade_744 - March 1st, 2006 at 07:08 PM

Hey im Kade jst joined the site, im 16 and about to get my licence and yeh just got a beach buggy as sort of a project so should b fun :D needs a bit of work though

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7505/bb27jv.th.jpg

tobys mate - April 18th, 2006 at 05:32 PM

hey im daniel an im just 18 so i think im still ok to be here( i hope)i was wondering if anyone who has there licence (or not whatevers goen) wants to have a massive all vw cruise

74_Camper - April 22nd, 2006 at 05:58 PM

im 15 and i will be owning a 74 kombi poptop pics up soon

Cheers

T3 ratz - April 25th, 2006 at 10:49 AM

Hi im Mitch a 17 year old surfer and devoted VeeDubber from South Aus. Previously bought a (near Death) ratted out 73' type 3 squareback. Friends laughed at me when i told them i was gonna buy it. bought for $1300 and then on top a $200 wreck that i stripped and used all different parts from indicator lenses to fuel pull cords. Now is an award winning original resto. Love to know what ya think?
Feedback please....?

:bounce

*Ratzenmore Car Club*

bajachris88 - April 25th, 2006 at 10:54 AM

wanna really know what i think?

I'm jealous..... :thumb
great to see you saved a classique. :D

TomEichmann - July 16th, 2006 at 07:24 AM

im new here im 17 and i drive a 1979 bay window kombi ive got my liscence so anyone that wants a vw cruise nearish to the sunshine coast give me a yell,
Peace,
Tom

Robo - July 16th, 2006 at 07:37 AM

What if your 40 but think your 17?
Rob...

mizdubluva - July 28th, 2006 at 02:48 PM

hey guys im shaylee, 18 so hopefully im safe on this forum haha well some of you are 18 and geting away with it. im currently trying to save up for a kombi of some sort.. im desperate ha ha

Schmoburger - August 22nd, 2006 at 12:45 AM

Hi guys... I'm Te Schmeaux (also known as Kieran, Ryan, Dopey, Jesus, Moses, and God :duh), and I am 18 (for a few months at least), and I really am a tool for introducing myself to y'all whn most of ya already know or hate me hehehehe :lol:

I have a yellow '76 Trakka Kombi camper named Buttercup, and I am the co-founder God type dude guy of the Baywindow Mafia kombi club, along with Mr Fish (ColumBUS) who actally rarely makes an appearance on BWM at all! :P :lol:

I detest backpackers, people who neglect their fuel lines, panelvans with windows cut in, and L-bugs.:lol:

At times I can look like a rather scary mofo... but in reality I am actually quite tame... unless you are a backpacker or a person who cuts windows in panelvans! :duh

I also should go to bed before i drop off at the keyboard.

Oh btw.. Shaylee.. don't get just a Kombi of "some sort" as your first one... get one with as little rust as you can afford, and remember that it is preferable to get one that needs mechanical work rather than one that needs cancer treatment. :) An engine can b replaced or repaired easily enough... rust however is a lot harder and if not fixed impeccably will come back worse than before.

I almost got an unrego'd KOmbi bogged to the eyeballs but rustfree and tidy looking last year, cos I was desperate for one like you.... but the interior let it down and quite by accident I found Buttercup who was 10 times better.... 6 months later I saw the first bus up close again, and after seeing how it had deteriorated, I was sure thankful that I had ditched it! :duh

Good luck finding a Kombi! :cool: :tu:

bajaboy - October 26th, 2006 at 05:11 PM

Hi im andrew, im 15 and have a 57 or a 58 baja and its gonna be the best vee dub off-roader in the world.:blah

VW_Gurl - December 19th, 2006 at 11:28 AM

Hi all,
I'm Zoe and i'm 16, i own a 1970, i'm goin to start to do it up to make it look better then it does now. i just put a c.d player in it.

[ Edited on 19-12-2006 by VW_Gurl ]

Delilah 76 - August 13th, 2007 at 08:15 PM

hey im adam...
iv had a '76 Kombi Camper for a few months now... her name is Delilah :)
have wanted one for as long as i can remember and she's great
Im in bull creek [just south of Perth] not quite driving yet... turning 17 in november...

just thought id say gday!

vwkg - August 14th, 2007 at 08:56 AM

Hey All
I'm Sam, 18.
Own a 1961 Karmann Ghia, needs some work to get it to the standard I want it at, but hey, it'll be worth it.
Learned to drive in a 69 Beetle.

jsheppard64 - March 23rd, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Hi i'm john sheppard well people call me sun.. i drive 72 S beetle... in adelaide
I have no self control when it comes to driving.. the car is stock but i just like the butterfly open all the way..
erm anyone else from adelaide?

57bajaboy - April 25th, 2008 at 02:55 PM

Hey im 16, 17 in sep, and i got my first car at 15, a 58 baja bug
FREAKIN SWEET:lol:

Von Manteuffel - April 27th, 2008 at 09:28 PM

hey, im Kurt, 16 from QLD

i have a 1969 beetle that im currently rebuilding, and a 1972 kombi that is next in line
also in the family i (my father) has "Mutter" the 57 beetle on steroids :-p

anyone else from the redlands area?

Kombi_Rescue - May 16th, 2008 at 08:58 PM

Hi im Kris and im 10. I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE vdubs. I have 2 of my cars there an oval window and a 1300 deluxe. The 1300 is in the paddock so I learn to drive.And I already know how to drive. The oval was my Dads 1st oval he bought and was only 18. And now its mine!

matberry - May 17th, 2008 at 09:58 AM

What a lucky boy you are Kris, my first veedub was when I was 12, but knowing your dad, I'm surprised he waited until you were ten. Welcome aboard AVD