Board Logo

Wanted: Early tail light bulb holders & seals
VOLX - October 8th, 2004 at 08:17 AM

I have a set of tail lights to go on my new project and I'm putting on it my old early tail lights that are off a late fifties bug and I'm looking for new seals and a set of bulb holders for them. Last time they were on the car the bulbs were held in with some sort of "builders bog". The seals measure approx 68 mm X 100 mm and they are just a plain oval ring.

So if anyone knows of where I can get a set I'd be much appreciated. I know they are available in the US but the nflated prices for shipping make these darn expensive.


warb - October 8th, 2004 at 08:18 AM

^ I need a pair to .. the rubber only..

ClassicVW(pacific) - October 8th, 2004 at 11:15 AM

#! Message No Longer Available !#