Board Logo

Superbug pan
1303Steve - October 22nd, 2004 at 03:13 PM

Hi

Im looking for a good 71 or 72 Superbug pan in Sydney.

Contact Steve via u2 or email info@clubvw.org.au or 0413 8111 86.

Lugarno in Sydney

[Edited on 22-10-2004 by 1302Steve]

beerdoc - October 22nd, 2004 at 07:13 PM

If you have no luck I have a 74 in good condition with a 75 mm sqare cut out drivers side middle tube and not repaired well

VWCOOL - October 23rd, 2004 at 08:53 AM

Hey Steve, if it's any help, Vic had a stack of brand new bare S/Bug pans in his shed - but I'm not sure what year. They had the chassis number stamped adjacent to the handbrake handle, rather than the rear of the centrel tube, if that's any hint...?

barls - October 23rd, 2004 at 09:16 AM

i may have a reasonable one in taree mate u2u me if interested

1303Steve - October 23rd, 2004 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by VWCOOL
Hey Steve, if it's any help, Vic had a stack of brand new bare S/Bug pans in his shed - but I'm not sure what year. They had the chassis number stamped adjacent to the handbrake handle, rather than the rear of the centrel tube, if that's any hint...?

Hi

Do you mean ex Volksbahn Vic? Thanks for the offers, I just dont like the quality of the weld in pan halfs so I wnat to to try to get a good pan for the new project.

Steve

1303Steve - October 23rd, 2004 at 05:13 PM

Hi

I called Vic buts hes stuck in LA until the 26th. It sems that I must use an L Bug pan, there is a difference Im told.

Steve

VWCOOL - October 23rd, 2004 at 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 1302Steve
Quote:
Originally posted by VWCOOL

Hi

Do you mean ex Volksbahn Vic? Thanks for the offers, I just dont like the quality of the weld in pan halfs so I wnat to to try to get a good pan for the new project.

Steve

Yep