Board Logo

KO 727
11CAB - February 15th, 2009 at 04:34 PM

KO 727 showed up at Dubs by the Pie today and has been added to the Gallery.

http://www.manxgallery.org/gallery/albums/album640/100_5195.sized.jpg

58camper - February 17th, 2009 at 06:29 PM

Graham,
Good work on getting those photos. I recall seeing this vehicle about 10 years ago at one of the Valla Spectacular events. It was sitting on Beetle running gear.It was owned by a guy called Richard who was an electrican in Parkes NSW. Looks like the car has moved on to Queensland. Any clues on the owner.?
countrybuggybill

11CAB - February 17th, 2009 at 07:23 PM

He was helping out with the running of Dubs by the Pie, so I should be able to find out. Yes its still on Beetle running gear, but he said he had all the original stuff at home

waratah33 - February 28th, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Hi 11 cab my name is paul hartnett i have the cover plates for sale i own [KOO53] not many in Tasmania i will be sticking to the original colours i don't no about the hindges if they were black or the car colour the buggy is in reasonal condition has no rust in pan original colour underneath grey when i finish it i will send some more pics ok

Cheers Paul

11CAB - March 1st, 2009 at 06:03 AM

Thanks Paul.

volma1 - March 1st, 2009 at 08:12 AM

Where are you located Paul, volma1

OZ Towdster - March 1st, 2009 at 08:39 AM

Yes they are in the BLB club and it is still Richard that owns it as they have moved to Qld .
As Bill mentioned they are currently running it on a Beetle pan and suspension but have plans to put it back on it original pan and suspension soon .

ztnoo - March 5th, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Paul,
How about some text relating to your work on your CB???
We're all interested in where and under what circumstances you located your CB.
We're all gaga over pics too.....so if you have some of your rebuild, we'll all be wallowing in CB heaven.
;)

Regards,
Steve

pedies - April 14th, 2009 at 09:17 AM

i thought it looked a bit low, nice looking cb, very straight