Board Logo

screw qld summer
binner - January 7th, 2017 at 08:52 PM

i have turned to water.....

binner - January 7th, 2017 at 08:58 PM

a lot of pipe

Bone - January 8th, 2017 at 09:36 AM

You wont regret it ! Let us know if its better to drive?

Bizarre - January 8th, 2017 at 10:31 AM

So you are keeping the DC?

binner - January 8th, 2017 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bizarre
So you are keeping the DC?

sold the DC about a year ago now, this is in my sopru kamper....

Bizarre - January 8th, 2017 at 08:36 PM

oooops...............it's all that green

I get lost with your cars :crazy:

binner - January 8th, 2017 at 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bizarre
oooops...............it's all that green

I get lost with your cars :crazy:

yeah , I gunned the camper the same color , I like my gang green

adlbeetle66 - January 10th, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Shweet Ian!
What was your last engine combo again ?? :crazy:

binner - January 10th, 2017 at 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by adlbeetle66
Shweet Ian!
What was your last engine combo again ?? :crazy:

2057 with mild cam, I'm actually going to part out that engine so if you want anything let me know......

cheers,
Binner

binner - January 10th, 2017 at 06:49 PM

lotsa work going into the change, Finally matched a subi extractor and cat exhaust to a VW golf twin exhaust, did a few trips to the muffler shop for bends and pipe expansion but its all sorted now.....waiting for my T piece radiator filler to arrive for the last piping to be done. My EFI fuel pump arrived today so ill fit that tomorrow......i think my wiring loom is good but we shall soon find out on start/non start up....:D

binner - February 15th, 2017 at 10:41 PM

wow , i forgot to keep up with this thread , I have almost finished the full conversion with a few changes here n there. I scraped the rear golf exhaust and went with a dual tip side exit system for now, didn't like the silicon bend that I had for the throttle body so I made my own reverse air intake manifold and used the stock air cleaner tube with all the factory air inlets. Added a water temp guage and waiting for my sandwich adaptor so I can throw in a oil temp sender. I made up my own style of engine support mount.

I started it up the other week and was all good on a stationary test so I am hoping to get it driving on the road this weekend to see how it all goes.......

binner - February 16th, 2017 at 08:23 AM

a few more hot shotz......

binner - February 16th, 2017 at 08:24 AM

reverse intake fitted.....

binner - April 6th, 2017 at 09:07 PM

whacked some gabriel air jackers on the rear to cope with my loading up on camp gear, jacked her up in the rear by 35mm ....
BOOM

binner - September 24th, 2017 at 09:15 PM

been a while, have finally sorted out the unequal extractors, new cat, reconfigured the air cleaner and finished my camp trailer..... I'm done......:crazy: time to go camping n riding.....

Yogie - September 25th, 2017 at 08:27 AM

Looking great and plenty of room for some more stickers on those windows so go and enjoy collecting them to put on.

Yogie

adlbeetle66 - September 26th, 2017 at 12:05 PM

Dont forget to shut that rear hatch ;)