Board Logo

syncro t3
jram - February 20th, 2009 at 05:04 PM

Hi all- im interested in buying a t3 syncro.. anyone have one for sale? second has anyone imported one? whats involved with compliancing these babies??

cheers!!!

vwjon - February 20th, 2009 at 09:53 PM

heres all the info you need to import. compliance is no worries, flat mirrors, KMH speedo, tyres, and seat belts. i think thats it.
not too many for sale!

mines for sale but its not cheap, its got a new box, new susp, recon motor, fresh front diff, new tyres, extra fuel tank, extra batteries, all the fruit and more!

http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/roads/vehicle_regulation/bulletin/importing_...

if you import, add on, delivery, aquis, import duties, cleaning, quarentine, etc etc. it aint cheap! dont even think about a 16" syncro, it took me 2 years to get a permit to ship! they dont believe that vehicle exists!

carabu - February 20th, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Jram,
There is a T3 Syncro for sale near me, NSW Central Coast.
It looks like a former Telecom (Telstra) Van- White windowless
It did have $7500.00
I noticed the other week that it is now selling for $5750.00
If you would like me to get a contact number i'll go and check it out
Just reply here i guess
Steve

Michael Evans - February 22nd, 2009 at 06:26 PM

Vwjon, just a query on what is not cheap. Are you talking change from $15000 or is it more like change from $20000? Could be interested. M

komboid - March 18th, 2009 at 03:13 PM

Hey carabu. Is that Syncro still for sale?? Could you post the phone number and which central-coast-suburb is it in please? Many Thanks Steve.
Cheers, Jim.

carabu - March 20th, 2009 at 06:49 PM

It sure is Komboid, the Suburb is Kariong and the mobile number on the rear window is 0428 135 178.
I know nothing at all about this vehicle, only that it has been for sale for a while.
It still has $5500.00 on it, i hope this helps you Jim.
Steve.