Memberangeln4t
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 1

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on March 30th, 2015 at 09:49 PM
Looking for air compressor - rent or buy

Hey all,

Not a big poster on here, but always reading your very useful information :)

I was wondering if anyone in WA has an air compressor that they're looking to sell/rent out?
I'm looking at doing LVLP as I'm only priming and then will be spray booth top coat, so I'm only after around 75ltr tank, HP2.0 - 2.5HP, 5-7CFM.....from what I've read that's what I need.
Anyone??

Sorry admin if this is in the wrong section, but couldn't find a good place in buy/sell
Super Administratorhelbus
A.k.a.: Pete S
Super Administrator
Mad fabricator, paint and body

Rank Avatar

Threads: 312

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue
Mood: In the thinking chair

posted on March 30th, 2015 at 09:53 PM

If there are none available, you can always buy a new one, and if it has minimal use, and still looks new, you should be able to sell it for 3/4 of what you bought it for. I know omeone who did that with a welder. Bought a $1300 unit, and sold it 18 months later for $1000. It still looked new, and he was able to use a really good quality MIG for his whole project, and the new owner got a bargain too.

Memberangeln4t
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 1

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on March 30th, 2015 at 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by helbus
If there are none available, you can always buy a new one, and if it has minimal use, and still looks new, you should be able to sell it for 3/4 of what you bought it for. I know omeone who did that with a welder. Bought a $1300 unit, and sold it 18 months later for $1000. It still looked new, and he was able to use a really good quality MIG for his whole project, and the new owner got a bargain too.

Thanks Hellbus, I've been looking around but I'm being a bit stingy and thought I'd ask around first :) teee heeee
If not then that'll be the go

Go To Top