Author: Subject:  Back from the dead
Membermarkusm
Casual Dubber

Threads: 6

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on May 26th, 2016 at 08:44 AM
Back from the dead

Hi All,

Just introducing myself, my name is Mark, i'm from Penrith NSW, Been in VW hibernation for a few years. Sold my last air cooled VW a few years ago (a 67 beetle). Picked up a 70 Notchback last night and was so excited driving home, all those old smells and sounds brought back memories.

Love my new car, hope to meet some of you over the coming months, I've missed hanging around genuine VW people, people that appreciate that your car is still on the road and youre enjoying it, not just worrying about how it looks or how much youve spent :)

I stupidly thought the Nationals were on this coming weekend, looking forward to hopefully getting to another meet soon
Super ModeratorYogie
Super Moderator

Rank Avatar

Threads: 108

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue

posted on May 26th, 2016 at 04:51 PM

Welcome back to the land of the living :smilegrin: Shame about the nationals for you but there will be more to come along.

Yogie
MemberCamo
A.k.a.: Kev
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 209

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue

posted on May 26th, 2016 at 05:09 PM

Good stuff and welcome back.

There are a group of us that meet up at Harry's Cafe De Wheels in Liverpool the first Friday of every month. Usually get 15-20 VW's there and sometimes more.

There is usually a post on here about it, to remind all. So its only 8 days away until the next one. Look forward to seeing your new ride.

Kev :tu:

I thought rebuilding a VW would be cheap - Shit I was wrong, just don't let the wife know !!!!

Click here for my (slowy) modded 1961 Beetle build.
MemberKroozzn61
Slammed & Awesome Dubber

Threads: 12

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on May 26th, 2016 at 05:27 PM

Nice ride hope to get my 60 beetle back on the road soon and meet you guys too :tu:

Go To Top