Author: Subject:  THEIVING BASTARDS
Membercoletrickle
Wolfsburg Wizard

No Avatar

Threads: 34

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on May 6th, 2018 at 05:48 PM
THEIVING BASTARDS

I had some stuff stolen/goods taken without payment at the pimpama vw swap a couple of years ago(3/4 roof rack no legs).And today at the same swap a lovey old bloke had a split kombi air cleaner mounting assembly stolen out of the back of his ute.
If your reading this and your the person that pinched it i truly hope you die of ARSE CANCER !
Thats it for me and swapmeets,I am now going to sell on gumtree only,couldnt care less what any body thinks.The VW game used to be great but now.......,
Rant over but again i hope you get Cancer you theiving Bastard.
Membercoletrickle
Wolfsburg Wizard

No Avatar

posted on May 6th, 2018 at 05:51 PM

And i dont do face book or anything anybody that want to copy this thread and put it where lots of people will see it please do so,thanks
Membergrumble
Son of Jim - Creator of Good

Threads: 53

Mood: happy all the time

posted on May 6th, 2018 at 06:50 PM

Cole I have to admit the integrity of the VW clan has fallen over the years, unfortunately there are a lot of "people-vw enthusiasts'" who want your parts that you have purchased at some stage(and are willing to sell to someone who needs them)for nothing and will stoop to a very low level to aquire them from you whilst you are talking to someone who may be a genuine buyer or otherwise engaged. Gone are the days where you could set up a stall and walk away to have a chat or a cup of coffee and someone would be waiting for you to come back. Keep the faith there are still genuine VW enthusiasts out there but they are getting thinner. I cannot say that I disagree with you.
Membercnfabo
Custom Title Time!

No Avatar

Threads: 140

posted on May 7th, 2018 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by coletrickle
I had some stuff stolen/goods taken without payment at the pimpama vw swap a couple of years ago(3/4 roof rack no legs).And today at the same swap a lovey old bloke had a split kombi air cleaner mounting assembly stolen out of the back of his ute.
If your reading this and your the person that pinched it i truly hope you die of ARSE CANCER !
Thats it for me and swapmeets,I am now going to sell on gumtree only,couldnt care less what any body thinks.The VW game used to be great but now.......,
Rant over but again i hope you get Cancer you theiving Bastard.

"DOUBLE ASS CANCER "!!!!!
MemberMenangler
A.k.a.: Dave Becker
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 309

posted on May 7th, 2018 at 01:19 PM

Its not new, I have had stuff stolen at swap meets and shows over the years too, I have also had VW parts stolen from my house.

In 1992 on new years eve some arse wipe stole a pair of brand new Weber 44 idf carbs, manifolds and linkage straight off my Kombi, it was parked in my driveway, cut all the wires and cables that were in the way and unbolted them, never seen them again.

FAHRVERGNUGEN;
Description of a pleasurable sensation,
Experienced when a car and it's driver are in mutual harmony, A unique driving experience, Pleasure, Satisfaction,
A feeling experienced by Volkswagen Drivers.

http://www.thecoolvw.com/vwlogodraai.gif
Membersplitbus
Seriously Crusin Dubber

Threads: 12

posted on May 7th, 2018 at 08:28 PM

I bought a few bits and pieces off you and your prices where very reasonable, why he felt he had to steal is just Sh"t

Don't give up on swaps I love scratching through parts

May he get ball cancer

Cheers, Mike
------------------------------------
| o*/o | 55 split screen
I don't have a bucket list, I have a f^%k it list a mile long
Membercoletrickle
Wolfsburg Wizard

No Avatar

posted on May 7th, 2018 at 10:06 PM

Like i said im done with swaps,the price of petrol and the hassel it isnt worth dealing with,and all the shit i have china doesn't make.
Member68AutoBug
A.k.a.: Lee Noonan
Aircooled Master
Beetle Restorer - Experience over 138% - YIKES --

Threads: 449

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Yellow
Mood: Really Mentally Ill - all of the time -

posted on September 21st, 2018 at 09:24 PM

I believe overall, the VW crowd is pretty good, excellent at times, especially when someone is in trouble.... We all like to help our fellow VW owner but like any hobby etc with many hundreds of interested people plus all the other people who go to VW shows etc.... there is going to be a few who will steal if given the chance... and any parts stolen have probably been sold or used on a non volkswagen.... or even sold interstate...

But the majority of Volkswagen owners are a pretty good crowd... I'm still meeting many nice people... like at Nambucca heads and at the swap meet at the showground .....

Lee

Error
Sorry, you must be a registered user in order to download attachments.

- [size=4]Helping keep Air Cooled VWs on the road - location: SCONE in the Upper Hunter Valley - Northern NSW 320 kms NNW of SYDNEY--- [/size]

Go To Top