A.k.a.: Steve Carter
Scirocco Rare

Threads: 556

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: Parrot Heading

posted on March 2nd, 2020 at 07:32 PM
Der Erste Freitag Friday 6th March 2020

Hi

Not sure who made it on the 14th Febuary, I couldn't go, damn shift work, I didn't realise that it was Valentines day until after I changed the date.

So we are going to go back to Superior Burgers. I have to work the next few 1st Fridays for a few months so I've asked Scott France and Stuart Morris to look after things. If the weather turns bad keep an eye out on AVD forums or Facebook pages for cancellations.

If anyone has suggestions for future cruises and venues please let me know, around 20 - 30 minutes drive from Harry's would be ideal.

So we are going to go to Superior Burgers again, meet at Harrys and drive to Superior Burgers at 8PM or if you want you can meet us there weather is getting cool so rug up.

The car park at Superior Burgers is mostly very quiet.

So we meet at Harrys then at around 8 pm we then cruise to Superior Burgers at Wakeley http://superiorburger.com/  30 Bulls Rd, Wakeley NSW 2176. It has a big open car park and they would love to have us there.

Its hard to stick together in a cruise so put the address in your GPS before leaving Harrys

See you there

Error
Sorry, you must be a registered user in order to download attachments.

Go To Top