MemberDannyboy
Veteran Volks Folk
half man , half horse

Threads: 357

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: about 2" off the floor

posted on May 25th, 2004 at 12:03 AM
Drag Race Junior

Next year i'm going to be racing the 67 . Put simply i need to learn abit more about what i'm doing , where best to spend my money , cheap mods etc etc . Compared to some it won't be quick but i'm looking at a bracket racer that can run hard.

Is there anyone on the forum that regulary go to the drags in West Sydney and race your street cars. I just need to get into it the right way and learn of others as much as possible and make my $ go somewhere. If i could help out i would , if not just watch whats going on and ask stupid questions all day. Also don't want to go into this without knowing anyone there and what the go is.

I work weird hours but if i have abit of notice most times i could meet up , Wednesdays or whatever. As i said just need alot more technical knowledge and pointing in the right direction. If anyone's interested let me know.

Nice one

Dan :)

"If i had to explain you wouldnt understand"

The Lower Class
Memberwacked1
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 302

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: naked

posted on May 26th, 2004 at 10:45 AM

try dave becker. the dude has a bug that rocks! he has done a bit of racing aswell, and will be able to point you in the right direction, might even have some stuff you can buy for the bug.
wacked1

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN DAKED
don't worry it's a VW thing

Go To Top