Author: Subject:  My 72 s ladybug
Membervw1973-l
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 1

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

buggy.gif posted on August 19th, 2007 at 06:33 PM
My 72 s ladybug

My first bug i got i bought a 1972 super bug s, it was painted like a lady beetle and its origonal colour was mustard. When i bought it it had no tinware i bought it for a project but i soon realized it had been raced in the bush as a bush basher so they didnt care about haveing no tinware. i saw the car had character and bought it for around $700 near chofs. in the first week i got the car the back seat caught on fire by the battery it was to big and the terminals were around the wrong way things started going good with this little 1600cc but also things started going bad. i took it on a trip to the gold coast where gold coast vee dubs could give me a hand i thort this might be the last trip with the lady bug it keeped going untill we reached the gold coast then its genorator started haveing problems it was its time up for the engine but it kept brakeing down and one time when it broke down i left it at ashmore and planed to go out to ashmore the next day. when i went out to ashmore the next day but the car was not there it had been stolen we notified the police and four days later it was found dumped in a river near by ashmore. the police told me that i should deal with it through my insureance dealer. they said to me that they would send it to a wreking yard that would salvage the parts of what they could and then crush the rest. the parts would come up in an auction in brisbane and the said they would pay me the value of the car but then later they didnt. they didnt give me the car back so i bought another a 73 l witch has an 1802 custon engine in it.
MemberTurkeyss
Seriously Crusin Dubber

Threads: 55

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on August 25th, 2007 at 09:54 AM

:sniffle: wow what a sad story.... good luck
MemberLukeV85
Seriously Crusin Dubber
P Master

Threads: 17

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue

posted on September 20th, 2007 at 10:48 PM