Author: Subject:  WTB: 60s Splitty Crew Cab rear door
Membersilent
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 3

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on September 28th, 2009 at 10:21 AM
WTB: 60s Splitty Crew Cab rear door

Hi everyone! Erin from the states here. My fiance is going to be moving from Brisbane to the states early next year and I'd like to try and locate a halfway decent rear passenger door for a 60s split window crew cab. I need the door, hardware, and the surrounding metal because what I'd love to be able to do is create a 4 door crew cab here in the states. So it's the clip and door I need in order to weld it together. If I can locate one, I could just have my fiance ship it over with the rest of her stuff. I'll try to check in here from time to time but you can contact me at silent@beatricene.com I'm assuming something like this would need to be found on a rusted out or wrecked crewcab. you know RHD stuff is quite rare over here and a novelty. I was in Brisbane in September of 07 and met a nice fellow named Graham who had a white 68 autostick beetle. He let me sit in it and boy did I struggle. The muscle memory just isn't there! LOL! Anyway, thanks for the help and g'day to y'all from me up here in States. :)

(Prefer this to be around Brisbane if possible but these parts are so rare, I'm not going to be picky at alll. Thanks!)

Erin
MemberTheMiniMan
Insano Dub Head

Threads: 162

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: swings

posted on October 30th, 2009 at 11:29 PM

hey funny as it may seem,,, i`m keen on a right hand rear door for a late bay kombi to make my bay duel cab into a 4 door... any ideas on a price for the door & the frame???

i`ll be definate;ly chasing a splitty left hand rear door for you for sure cause maybe we could swap, yeah?
cheers
Matt

Go To Top