MemberDubCrazy
A.k.a.: steff
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 145

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue
Mood: painting anything in front of me

posted on November 6th, 2014 at 09:50 PM
waterborne/base comparisons

just throwing it out there for input as to which is a better/user friendly/ competent system...

currently a PPG deletion shop but we are changing to water based. The PPG envirobase isn't filling me with confidence so we have been looking at other brands

the two that seem to be getting good reviews are Cromax (dupont) and DeBeers (valspar) now both are quite differently priced but similar to use (have done the two day course with both) heres where I'm not sure, Debeers has quite a good name from people but they seem to say the same, that the colours are a bit off.. anyone spend anytime using the 900+ line that can confirm this? The Cromax is certainly quick and would produce high productivity but i found itdidn't seem quite as nice to lay down as Debeers and cost is quite a bit higher...

both glasurit and sickens are not getting good reviews up here (c-qld) as both seem to struggle with the humidity and slows them down so we're not looking at either of them...

any input would be great as to how they have/are performing in the real life shops instead of the perfect training centers!

steff...........

Life with out a v-dub is no life at all!!!!!

Go To Top