Board Logo
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
[ Total Views: 939 | Total Replies: 0 | Thread Id: 112661 ]
Author: Subject:  Need to *borrow* a set of 4 either lowlight or splitty rims and standard size...
MemberOwenxP
Casual Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 5

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on July 29th, 2017 at 04:24 PM
Need to *borrow* a set of 4 either lowlight or splitty rims and standard size tyres if possible!

Hey guys!! As the title says... basically I need to borrow a set of 4 standard size (or closest to) tyres and rims for a couple days. Wide 5, can be 14 or 15 inch as long as tyre sizes are close to if not standard size and they're WIDE 5. Basically, I've just imported an original paint 70 lowlight from the states and I'm going for the VSCCS, only thing that didn't pass through basically was the fact that the general grabbers (shasta style) were .14 too big..... so I'm a little stuck as I don't want to throw money at standard size tyres for these wheels as I have other rims and tyres to go on as soon as it's registered. You might think why don't I put those on? That's because the tyre sizes will not pass. SO, if anyone could be so kind to help out anywhere in the Sydney region, I'd truly appreciate that. Can leave my original date coded 14's and the new general grabbers on them with whoever can help out to ensure I won't run off with them... You can contact me on either 0426 766 336 or just reply here. Thanks a lot guys.

Go To Top