Memberstephenianjames
Wolfsburg Wizard

No Avatar

Threads: 68

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on October 17th, 2004 at 08:54 AM
Early Type 3 front beam (unmodified) for sale

Hey folks,

Got an early type 3 front beam for sale, in original unmodified condition. Is very straight and a bit dirty, but is solid as a rock and would be perfect for a resto if your front beam has been bent/chopped etc.

I havent got a firm price on it, as I'm not sure what one is worth. The item actually belongs to my mate Pat (username Paddo) and the proceeds from the sale will assist him getting his new 67 Fastback purchase back on the road so be generous with your offers!

The beam has everything still on it including:

- shocks both sides
- steering damper
- tie rods and linkages etc
- both original 5 stud rims with tyres including brake drums and shows, brake cylinders etc (tyres no good for RWC)

The brake drums have surface rust but both wheels spin freely so wheel bearings etc may be useable with a cleanup.

I'm thinking around the $100 mark for the lot might be the go, but as I said, I'm not really sure of the real worth so the best offer gets it.

Item is located in Hughesdale, Melbourne (near Chadstone shopping centre) and is for local pickup only. Any questions can be answered (probably badly) on 0408 137 017.

Cheers,

Steve

Go To Top