Author: Subject:  [FS - QLD] 68 Hot BEETLE for Sale
MemberFern ButterBug
Seriously Crusin Dubber

Threads: 32

Theme: XMBX Pro Green
Mood: Currently in morning as my Siberian Husky has gone to heaven

rsvdclap.gif posted on October 25th, 2006 at 05:54 PM
[FS - QLD] 68 Hot BEETLE for Sale

Today I received a call from a lady (LINDA GARLAND) from the Moorooka Brisbane QLD South Side area, whom I left a VW Enthusist card on her car sometime ago.

SALE AD::smirk:
*1968 Beetle
*1600 Motor (reconditioned approx 3 years ago)
* Regularly serviced at "Leon Motors"
* 12 Volt
* New Carbies

Exterior: "Her words" Very Good Condition, minor rust in roof was originally Beige, but was resprayed approx. 3 years ago "Grey" and has Mag Wheels

Interior: Tidy, front seats were re upholstered aprox 3 years ago, back seats in good condition. Roof lining in good condition. Has a sport gear shift and steering wheel. Excellent CD Stereo system with 6 speakers.

Registered up to July 2007, selling as is without a RWC for $5000. I did mention the RWC and she simply hasn't the time or energy to get one, therefore price would be negotiated.

Linda's selling her beloved 68 VW BEETLE, as she has "Purchased a new car and needs to sell the Beetle" (Should be the other way around, but anyway not everyone is mad about VW's as some of us are) Linda isn't part of a club and dosn't hang out with other VDubbers (which is a shame as she wouldn't of upgraded I'm sure)

She is wanting to sell her Beetle to a VW Enthusist and someone who would appreciate the car for what it is, before advertising through various papers. So if you are at all interested please call Linda direct on 0418719561 and tell her you saw this AD posted on the VW Site by Raquel...

:bounce Linda is quite keen to see the Beetle go ASAP, she is picking up her new car this afternoon 25/10/06 and the Beetle will therefore be left out in the cold (getting all weathered and building rust) So pick up the phone..
Good luck we don't want to let this one go to a bad home....

:sandrine RACKIE and Fern ButterBug

'RACKIE' Flirty Fern's :no: groovin mum

Go To Top