No Avatar

Threads: 235

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: happy to help

posted on January 17th, 2007 at 06:26 PM
[FS - NSW] VT Commodore Berlina $5K

VWCOOL
Hornsby (Sydney nth shore)

I have my 'daily driver' for sale as with four other cars it's kinda redundant. 1998 Holden Berlina sedan (CD, ABS, dual bags, traction control, trip computer, climate control A/C, cruise, velour, alloys)

I bought it as a deceased estate; original owner did Sydney/Kempsey every week hence high km: 315,000km. NO service history but that didn't worry me one bit because the engine looks like new under the filler cap and for a car to do 300,000km it HAS to have been serviced!

I installed brand new shocks two months ago and have given it two oil/filter changes. It hasn't missed a beat in the 16,000km I've done in it. Power steering pump weeps a bit and there's a few scratches on the bumpers. Fresh paint over most of the car due to vandal damage. Assholes...

Who cares for $5K?!

11 months NSW rego, plenty of tread left on the BFG tyres. Car will be available Feb 1 after I get back from a trip but inspections welcome before then. Or... I do the trip in my Nissan.

Good daily driver/shopping/pub/P-plate car. Heck, good family car and the only way you know it has 300,000 on it is by looking at the dash. No offers - I can afford to keep it but I'd rather the $ in a VW engine!

U2U for phone number etc

[ Edited on 17-1-2007 by VWCOOL ]

Pay your debts, CxxT

Go To Top