Board Logo
Go To Bottom

Forum Rules
Trolling and personal attacks will be deleted immediately.

Think positive; how would you make this place better? Are there any features you've seen elsewhere which work? Are there any features here which make it difficult to use?

We want your feedback.

Printable Version  
[ Total Views: 3116 | Total Replies: 1 | Thread Id: 61107 ]
Author: Subject:  Emoticons
MemberOcta
Wolfsburg Wizard
veedub recluse

Threads: 23

Theme: UltimaBB Vintage

posted on March 14th, 2007 at 12:00 PM
Emoticons

This may sound silly, but, is there a way to add more emoticons to the software, the current set is getting boring and restrictive. Again it sounds silly to request this but it just came to my mind and emoticons are such fun and often have me in the floor laughing when used at the right moment....

BTW, great job in keeping the forum alive and also in converting criticism into constructive feedback. :tu:

P.S. I am a Sys Admin in my day job but find little or no time at work or when I get home (2 young ones under 3) to volunteer. But at some point in the future I would like to volunteer on certain jobs when they become available.

'We teach best what we most need to learn'

VW no more... sigh.... well, at least it's a cousin http://www.ozaudi.com/forums/images/smilies/kissmyrings.gif
MemberDasdubber
A.k.a.: Alan Agyik
23 Windows of Awesome
DAS Resto Haus

Threads: 289

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue
Mood: feeling fine...

posted on May 16th, 2007 at 01:42 PM

Hmmm, not sure about this one octa - I think perhaps Andrew (vanderaj) is about the only one who could help (I am certainly not IT savvy enough to know how to ad them!).
Alan

Go To Top