Author: Subject:  Long time listener
MemberRawdyn
Learner Dubber

Threads: 4

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on August 23rd, 2007 at 01:59 AM
Long time listener

Hi All,

I have been getting into Type 3s again lately so I find myself spending more and more time on here and thought I'd say hi to those who do not know me from DSK... Hi.

I used to have (argh I hate saying that) a '72 type 3 many many moons ago. Circumstances at the time forced me to part with her but lately I have been thinking it is time to get back into another square. Sadly I have no pics of her but she had a white roof, red body and black lower 5 inches or so. AAA-861 was her rego. Anyone know her? I'd love to buy her back (I don't mean buy her back... I want all of her - not just her back).

Right now I am totally absorbed by buses and some of you will know about the Splitty Calendar I am publishing for 2008 (two ad-spaces left if you are a VW business). My own bus is on hold while I finance the calendar but it should get underway in the coming weeks once I send the calendar to the printer.

My real job (if you call it that) is in Software. I own a development/service provider company and you will usually see me stalking around here or DSK in the wee hours of the morning as I often work all night (Yes and all day - I can sleep when I am dead).

Having just sold my Harley my only transport at the moment is our Mini Cooper which we love to bits. It is a 1997 model so in the classic shape but with EFi, airbag, aircon etc.

OK - so now you know everything about me.

Rawdy

http://www.splitty.com.au/sb_clients/codebase/data/content_item_files/000001/Splitty_Mini_Banner_V01.jpg
MemberMickH
A.k.a.: Michael Hutchinson
Bishop of Volkswagenism
Hairy Gutted Sloth

Threads: 29

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: Grow a brain...walls don't hit back...

posted on August 23rd, 2007 at 07:53 AM

Welcome to the nuthouse !!!! Good luck with your search for a Type 3 !!!:bounce

tssnq.com.au

Go To Top