Author: Subject:  Transport Assistance - WA to ACT
Memberphantom
Wolfsburg Wizard

Threads: 196

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: Where does this wire go?

posted on October 3rd, 2007 at 05:24 PM
Transport Assistance - WA to ACT

I'm after some ideas for cheaper vehicle transport, to get a vehicle (non-runner) from Perth to the ACT. Anyone got any good leads for decent transport companies? Is there anyone in the business that is also a dubber? Thanks.

Membershaihulud
Custom Title Time!

No Avatar

Threads: 197

posted on October 4th, 2007 at 08:05 AM

Because Perth to the eastern states is the back loading direction the freight rate is cheaper. I was recently quoted $800 form Perth to Melbourne. Also because to the ACT would not be a back loading direction, that could be the expensive part. Good luck.
Memberrivkombi
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 6

posted on October 4th, 2007 at 08:20 AM

DO NOT USE TNT logistics - used them to transport kombi from queensland to SA - was going when I left it - not going when I picked it up - and they denied liability for any damage.
They had used a fork lift to lift it onto a truck (dented the chassis rails) Also had flooded the car while trying to start it - then burnt then starter out trying to start it. Then pulled all the wiring out from under the dash to try and short start it. They denied doing any of the above and I was left to arrange another truck to deliver it from their depot to home - they are just not worth using!!!

Go To Top