Threads: 5

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on May 23rd, 2009 at 12:24 AM
[FS - QLD] 1975 Camper For Sale

Seller: Rowan
Contact 0409172500

Condition : FAIR
PRICE $7500 ono
My Kombi is up for sale, It's a 3 Owner car. I have owned it since 2000. Found it sitting in a Backyard in Towong VIC unused for 16 years. I brought it of a classic couple of old guys who were enthusiasts, before that it was owned by Doctor. It looked Brand New when I brought it:cool:
It has a reconditioned 1800 engine with unleaded heads, Approx 15,000 km on that - done by Craig (vwpurplebuggy) in Byron.
Engine original twin carby, has good power and sounds sweet. Very clean engine bay, no rust. Dual Battery Setup.
New hard to find Bosh Starter motor fitted recently.
It has been well maintained mechanically.
Deluxe Microbus Steering Wheel and the glove box lid is unique, it has VOLKSWAGEN on it, I have never seen this before! Will Post Photos soon.
The body is pretty straight, has some surface rust. I have kept any serious rust under control, cut and shut with steel no bog.
She drives very well. Munro Gas Shocks all round and Expensive Michelin Light Truck Tyres, give this Kombi superior stability and grip, especially under barkes in the wet and in cornering.
Pretty original Aussie fitout. Three way fridge has been removed. Original Radford 2 Gas cooker works. Has Sink and storage cupboards for gear. Fold out Bed Works Fine. Can sleep 1 up top with the top popped. Pop top in good condition, canvas is original and pretty good.
Roof Lining is good. My Kombi has a parcel shelf in the front which is handy - under dashboard. Rubber mats are in good condition on the floor. I would call this Kombi well preserved and I have loved it and It has looked after me,
I'm looking for someone to love it, all it really needs is a respray and its value would exceed $10,000.
People always comment on my Kombi being in good nick and I have had many offers but have never seriously wanted to let it go until now. I'm moving on.:fakesniff:

Go To Top