Author: Subject:  Ipswich VW mechanic?
MemberAmiiria
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 2

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on June 22nd, 2009 at 06:58 PM
Ipswich VW mechanic?

Hello everyone. I’ve just joined this forum and I’d appreciate some advice. I’m 16, currently a learner driver but able to get P plates in August, and I’ve got enough money from part time work to afford a decent beetle. We’ve seen a couple that are unsuitable, and have just found a really nice one that I’d like to buy. My Dad used to have beetle, so he knows a bit about all the things to look for before buying one, but he doesn’t know anything about mechanics. We’d like to get someone to check over the car before I buy it, as it’s at the top of my price range. Does anyone on the forum know of a VW mechanic in Ipswich who might be willing to look at the car for me? Or maybe a VW enthusiast who is happy to check it out? Of course, we’d be willing to pay for the time and trouble. I live in Brisbane Southside and don’t know anyone in Ispwich. I’d like to get the car checked as soon as possible (within the next day or two). It's a 1962, for reference. Can anyone please offer any suggestions? Thank you!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, by the way. This seemed most suitable.
MemberAmiiria
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 2

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on June 23rd, 2009 at 02:46 PM

STIDUB - Thanks for your PM, I can't reply back because the weird 5 post minimum. I found the beetle over the net. I'll try to look up the mechanic in Pound St, I'm hoping to finalise everything before the weekend. Thanks again!

Go To Top