[ Total Views: 1036 | Total Replies: 12 | Thread Id: 88165 ]
Author: Subject:  FS- QLD - 69 Beetle REAR bumper bar brackets
MemberNUG637
Officially Full-On Dubber

Threads: 24

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

info.gif posted on January 15th, 2011 at 09:17 PM
FS- QLD - 69 Beetle REAR bumper bar brackets

Cleaned up the shed the other night and found these at the back of the shelf.... we no longer have a 68 or later beetle so we have no need for these...

Are yours for 20 bucks or a 6-pack of jonnie walker and dry plus postage, am located In Ransome Brisbane Queensland 4154 if no one wants them theyll be goin in the bin.

contact me via pm to arrange payment and/or postage

Thanks for your time, Nugget.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb45/OKE100/IMG_0270-1.jpg
Member68AutoBug
A.k.a.: Lee Noonan
Aircooled Master
Beetle Restorer - Experience over 138% - YIKES --

Threads: 449

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Yellow
Mood: Really Mentally Ill - all of the time -

info.gif posted on January 16th, 2011 at 02:13 AM

Hi

they are rear bumper brackets for 1968 >>...

the left hand side one has the towing bracket...

Lee

- [size=4]Helping keep Air Cooled VWs on the road - location: SCONE in the Upper Hunter Valley - Northern NSW 320 kms NNW of SYDNEY--- [/size]
MemberNUG637

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 09:58 AM

well there ya go, thanks mate.... dont no to much about later model stuff... :smilegrin:
MemberWannavee
Insano Dub Head

No Avatar

Threads: 53

Theme: UltimaBB Psyche Blue

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Or about the colour of ya toenail polish!
MemberNUG637

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 03:47 PM

you didnt seem to mind it when you asked me out the other night mate? :love::kiss:
Membertype3disease
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 104

Mood: Average

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 04:00 PM

Hey Nugget - if that is your real name...

would you be willing to post to Melbourne...? a guy called Jase (Jason I think is his real name, but all his friends call him Jase not Jason) might be after these... I'll let you know

regards Ben
(actual name Benjamin :crazy: but will answer to Ben amongst other things...)

http://www.dakdakcafe.com 
MemberNUG637

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 04:11 PM

Hello Ben, sorry..... Benjamin i am more then happy to send to melbourne for your friend Jase (who would call their child that anyway at least give them a REAL name like Jason).

Thanks for your Time, Nugget - if that is my real name :crazy:
MemberThatbrickhurts
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 0

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 04:38 PM

Look man, rules are rules.

Please use your real name.

If someone was going to buy this from you Im pretty sure they would be a bit uncomfortable calling up and asking for Nugget.

In fact I would not ask for Ben if I knew your mother named you Benjamin.

As for this Jase fella, its only one extra syllable to call yourself Jason.

If you wanted to sell something on other sites like the samba, or ebay or whatever, you would have to make public your actual birth name, not a nick name, (regardless if the only person to every use the name on your birth certificate are your mother and the ATO) wouldn't you?

On reflection, if I read over this all again it starts to sound a little bit silly that you would be receiving PM's from moderators telling you you cannot use a nickname.

Whats even more silly is that the moderator who sent the PM didnt even use his real name to sign off the PM. Maybe you could extent the same courtesy to others BARLS. Im sure you have good intentions but this sort of thing just makes you look petty.

The artist formerly known as Dion the indestructible.
Membertype3disease
Custom Title Time!

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 05:48 PM

interesting point you raise Mr Brick?

I just thought I'd let you know that having worked at the Justice Department in the Office of Births Deaths and Marriages, and having a very good knowledge of that legislation... (State Specific)
Did you know that by law a 'name' is anything you choose to call yourself and be known by, as long as you tell people to call you that, and generally only be known by that name
(i.e. not have multiple alias') although the legislation does allow you to 'Legally' change your name via means such as a Deed Poll, which attracts fees, you can in fact delare by Stat Dec
what you choose to be known as (esp in the case you need to apply for ID, paperwork, bank accounts etc) So regardless of what is on your birth certificate you can be known by what ever you like...

... however as you choose to be a member of this forum you choose to forgo this choice and the legislation surrounding name choice...

and I only ever got called Benjamin by my mum when I was naughty...!:D

ps Mr Nugget - I've spoken to Jase (Jason) and he doesn't need these after all, but did want to pass on his best wishes for you and your family currently dealing with the situation in QLD...

regards B

Memberbushed
Wolfsburg Elder

No Avatar

Threads: 66

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 10:59 PM

you peep's obviously do not live in Qld or floded areas or those affected
OR you would be shovelling real and BIG BRICKs and nuggets rather than this hogwash & chitchat lol
Quote:
Originally posted by Thatbrickhurts

If someone was going to buy this from you Im pretty sure they would be a bit uncomfortable calling up and asking for Nugget.

If you wanted to sell something on other sites like the samba, or ebay or whatever, you would have to make public your actual birth name, not a nick name, (regardless if the only person to every use the name on your birth certificate are your mother and the ATO) wouldn't you?

On reflection, if I read over this all again it starts to sound a little bit silly that you would be receiving PM's from moderators telling you you cannot use a nickname.

Whats even more silly is that the moderator who sent the PM didnt even use his real name to sign off the PM. Maybe you could extent the same courtesy to others BARLS. Im sure you have good intentions but this sort of thing just makes you look petty.

want any vw bits old but like me, Made in Germany!!!
Super Administratorbarls
A.k.a.: Mr indestructible
Super Administrator
Causer of Chaos and Mayhem

Rank Avatar

No Avatar

Threads: 295

Theme: UltimaBB Streamlined2
Mood: indestructible? and listening to the voices

posted on January 16th, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Thatbrickhurts

if you go back an look at one of my for sale posts you can quite clearly see i use my real name there. hows this any different?
i might sign my pms with barls as thats the name i am going by on here not dion which is my real name. if you want to have a dig go for it as im 100% above board like my car which is engineered.
the rules of the forum are set by the owner and im just enforcing them. if you have a problem with them maybe you should take them up with him not sitting bitching about how they are enforced.
as for asking for real names dont you think you should do this as well rather than hiding behind some other name mr brick

sorry for the off topic post.

“We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.” Bill Hicks
the chaos project - click me

http://www.goats.com/store/images/banner_destroy.png
MemberWannavee
Insano Dub Head

No Avatar

Threads: 53

Theme: UltimaBB Psyche Blue

posted on January 17th, 2011 at 12:13 AM

'you peep's obviously do not live in Qld or floded areas or those affected
OR you would be shovelling real and BIG BRICKs and nuggets rather than this hogwash & chitchat' lol

And youve just added to it :lol: :rolleyes:
Membertype3disease
Custom Title Time!

posted on January 17th, 2011 at 07:35 AM

i live in Vic and have friends and family affected by the floods now and the recent fires
my brother lost his place in New Farm and as an apartment is not covered by insurance...

my point is that there is more to the world than weather Nug wants to answer the phone to that name or another...
and if you really wanted to buy something it wouldn't matter what his real name was or what his postcode is...

i buy stuff from the US from samba usernames and couldn't give an arse what's on the guys birth certificate
as long as my beetle is being restored...

wanna continue....?

thanks for contributing thou...

Go To Top