Board Logo
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
[ Total Views: 3595 | Total Replies: 2 | Thread Id: 94790 ]
Author: Subject:  Floor Pan
MemberLady beetle
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Posts: 4
Threads: 3
Registered: January 14th, 2012
Member Is Offline

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

yes.gif posted on January 14th, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Floor Pan

Hi There New Owner of a 1972 Convertable, It is needing a floor Pan. Can anyone help out where I can get one?
Thanks Lady beetle
Super ModeratorBizarre
Super Moderator
The artist formerly known as blue74l

Rank Avatar


Posts: 12737
Threads: 730
Registered: August 25th, 2002
Member Is Offline

Location: Abbotsford, Sydney
Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on January 14th, 2012 at 01:35 PM

hi there and welcome

Most VW shops sell them.
Where abouts are you so as we can tell you a few you can go to.

Also, what model beetle do you have exactly?
When you say convertibe, I am assuming you mean non original?


Futue te ipsum!!!
Veteran Volks Folk


Posts: 2041
Threads: 119
Registered: July 13th, 2005
Member Is Offline

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: BRISVEGAS in a state of flux

posted on January 14th, 2012 at 03:24 PM

Hi Lady beetle. if you put up a photo there will be a more accurate response as just because the last owner said it was a '72 does not mean it is. Complete new pans is a big job (body off) so will cost a bit. Cheers

Customer service is not dead in Australia.

Always after HAZET & MATRA & VW factory tools

  Go To Top

Powered by GaiaBB, © 2011 The GaiaBB Group

[ Queries: 41 ] [ PHP: 29.5% - SQL: 70.5% ]