Board Logo
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
[ Total Views: 1302 | Total Replies: 4 | Thread Id: 9583 ]
Author: Subject: Type 3 notch and baja and beetles!
Membertype3kid
A.k.a.: Aaron
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 107

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: evolving..

posted on August 20th, 2003 at 12:31 PM
Type 3 notch and baja and beetles!

hey, i've been seeing a nice lookin type 3 notch, green at riverstone NSW lately. looks very original and damn nice. it's a 69.

also a purple baja in kings langley, NSWand beetles! there are a few at the station. one's a green superbug, mags and green p's. the other are stockies.
are you aussie vee dubbers???

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by type3kid]

Membertype3kid
Custom Title Time!

posted on August 20th, 2003 at 08:53 PM

anyone know if they are forum members?? i'm pretty sure it's a young girl that drives the notch.

Membertype3kid
Custom Title Time!

posted on August 22nd, 2003 at 10:56 AM
now more spotted

Membertype_one
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 166

posted on August 26th, 2003 at 01:33 PM

Yes the green notch is driven by a nice looking blonde haired girl. She is not very into VW or maybe I just freaked her out oneday at the train station when I started asking her about her car. She told me it was her dads. That he was a vw freak also. I think she thought I was trying to pick her up or something. Sorry very happy with my fiance, no need for more women in my life. Pretty much haven't talked to her since.

The green bug at the station is driven by a young girl also. Think she only comes there once a week to get her weekly ticket as you can't get them at all stations out my way.

The stock looking white POS is my car. So yes there is one forum member there. There is also a guy that drives a yellow bug but have never spoken to him either. I am not very social that early in the morning as I have only usually been up for about half an hour tops.

Where are you located type3kid?

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by type_one]

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by type_one]

Blank
Membertype3kid
Custom Title Time!

posted on August 26th, 2003 at 03:02 PM

type_one. i get the train from there everyday. i live at box hill. i've seen you r beetle too. i went to talk to the notch girl one day but she seems very quiet, and a bit unaproachable about a car. i maight try another day. you won't see my t3 down there tho, i drive a red nova to the station. it has a white jetspeed sticker on the rear window.
never seen ythe dude who owns the yellow one or the chick in the green one.
i'll look out for you, what time train do you catch?

Membertype_one
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 166

posted on August 26th, 2003 at 03:39 PM

I'll keep an eye out for your car but will probably not remember given that it is not a vw. Whats doing there? Just get a bomb to drive. I actually got a comment from an old lady there oneday that she thought my car was dumped.

Notch girl as you put it is very quiet. I hardly got a word out of her. Like I said I think I scared the poor sole. I am sure she is very nice though. She seemed nice. Just not really into freaky VW questions at 7:00am in the morning. Don't know how old your are but if she is around your age and your single give it a go.

I catch the 7:10 train to Wynyard. My name is Jason.

Blank
Membertype3kid
Custom Title Time!

posted on August 26th, 2003 at 04:03 PM

yeah i'd forget my car to if i had another way home =) nah it's a good lil car just not a vw, but it's going soon so i can buy another t3 and do up my square a bit more.
i'll try talkin to her if i see her again. i won't ask freaky vw q's too much, just here and there.
aahhh stupid old lady then. pos cars rock, at least you know it'll be there when you get off the train :P
i catch that train sometimes, usually front carriage, otherwise i'm on the one after, pending if i stay on the forum to late or go out the night befor. my names aaron

Go To Top