Board Logo

putting a dear friend temporarily out to pasture
$2.63 homebrand baja - September 11th, 2007 at 09:08 PM

Said goodbye to a speshul buddy for a while this weekend. A well known beastie to some in here. He is heading down to have a big nanna nap under a house out ippy way for a year or two till mummy gets her sh*t together... gave away the backup baja's but there is no way I am going to hand over festy to be pulled apart.. he may be worth $2.63, but he's my little buddy...*sniff*

[ Edited on 11-9-07 by $2.63 homebrand baja ]

$2.63 homebrand baja - September 11th, 2007 at 09:16 PM

But on the upside, I am moving house and could not bear the thought of any further rot setting in considering the view from the front of the house, daisy is getting the penetrol treatment. The things we do for our dubs...:kiss :lol:

phatratpat - September 11th, 2007 at 09:18 PM

THATS SAD !
my thoughts and prayers go with you !
NOW HARDEN THE F%^& UP....:smilegrin:

h - September 12th, 2007 at 12:09 AM

wow heather looks like an arvo session out front of your new abode with a view like that one.. noice one moite..
dont worry festy will live again soon anuff :dork:

bugeyedbabe - September 12th, 2007 at 08:16 AM

Hope you put some tracking devices on him cause so many of us having being eyeing him off for his very speschal mechanics. I hear the tie-tights and alfoil make him very 'rare' indeed.

And I'm with H. boze up heathers place

MickH - September 12th, 2007 at 08:30 AM

You horrible,mean little woman.It shows where your loyalties lie...poor Festy putting in the "hard yards" and some pouncy little hippy truck getting the "penetrol treatment":cussing Putting out to pasture normally means getting a bit of:kiss::kiss::starhit: not getting put under some dingey house for a year or 2. It's a sad,sad day.But $hit happens!! Hope it all goes well:bounce

ang3lsholocaust - September 15th, 2007 at 12:59 PM

OH MY GOD, Shit Heather. I never thought i would see the day that Festy wasn't at your side. :o

Jace and Jess

$2.63 homebrand baja - September 25th, 2007 at 12:40 AM

nah, no sweat, my little crustybug needed some time out, he did some serious milage and deserves a bit of a rest! he will resurface..........:yes:

Indeediedoo kiddiewinks, will have to scare the neighbours with a tayste of a homebrand hodown once I am settled in. I hate moving.. only just got the adsl working today.. am using the stupid laptop as the megapoota is still in moving boxes! Loving the sea airrrrrrr...........hehe :P hey h, I am pretty sure I can see ur office across the bay, if u get a telescope u can see me waving from mine ;)

h - September 25th, 2007 at 10:24 PM

hey $2.63 id be too busy zzz zzz zzz to look that far.. hehe
look fwd to the sesh @ ur place..