MemberBetheeee
A.k.a.: Bethany
Casual Dubber

Threads: 6

Theme: XMBX Pro Green
Mood: Happy

posted on September 6th, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Hiya from over in the west

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself. I have always loved bugs, got my first back in 1994 when I was 24. However, I fell pregnant and thought a bug wasn't really very practical for a baby seat, so we sold her.

After a couple of dodgy gift cars, we ended up with a great Kombi a year later, which we kept for 3 years. We only sold that to buy and convert a Toyota Coaster into a camper-van to go round Aussy. By the time we got back a year or so later, we had #2 on the way, so didn't buy another VW at that time. Then #3 & 4 came along..... You get the picture.

Now, my eldest is off and away and my youngest is 8, so when my latest BIG car got traded in on my hubby's latest Defender, and he asked what car did I WANT?

My answer was, another beetle. :) after looking, himself trying to talk me into an old Holden of one variety or other, me keeping tracking back to a beetle....

We found a little beauty in Dunsborough. Unlicensed though she was, she was in great shape. So, we drove down from Perth, bought her, and drove her home....

Fräulein Helga - '66 1300 Beetle (Helga for short)
Super ModeratorYogie
Super Moderator

Rank Avatar

Threads: 108

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue

posted on September 6th, 2014 at 09:23 PM

Welcome on board and congratulations on your new arrival. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Yogie
MemberBetheeee
A.k.a.: Bethany
Casual Dubber

Threads: 6

Theme: XMBX Pro Green
Mood: Happy

posted on September 7th, 2014 at 09:34 AM

This is Fräulein Helga on her drive home from Dunsborough, not that she was named then...

Error
Sorry, you must be a registered user in order to download attachments.

Fräulein Helga - '66 1300 Beetle (Helga for short)

Go To Top