Membermullazman
Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 3

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on February 17th, 2016 at 09:01 PM
Prospective Caravelle purchase in WA

Hi, from Perth, WA!

Fellas and sheilas, I'm wondering if I could get some advice on buying a Caravelle. I'm looking at basically a shell at the moment with reasonable paint, no bumpers, an engine that needs a recon probably and an unknown situation with the running gear, oh and 1 horrifically bad spot of rust on the front left window frame. Does this sound worth buying or should I look elsewhere?

Also given it's going to require a bit of work to get it on-road, I'm wondering if there's anywhere specifically in WA people use for parts?

On top of that, anywhere in particular for labor? It's likely going to need a bit of work on the engine to re-install it and get it running, I can try but I'm no wizard so anywhere in Perth that does this?

And finally what's a reasonable price in Perth for a Caravelle? I've seen them from $1500 to $8000.. I think Perth's rough because we're so far from everywhere but I was hoping to spend no more than $4 on something with mostly original hardware - leaving me with options to upgrade it as I can afford it - does this sound achievable?

Thanks a lot guys!

Error
Sorry, you must be a registered user in order to download attachments.

Go To Top