Author: Subject:  Programme for VW Warwick 2014
MemberVWMA Editor
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 243

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on September 22nd, 2014 at 07:40 PM
Programme for VW Warwick 2014

Hi All,

Attached is the programme for the Warwick weekend. Please understand that the programme is subject to change, but all efforts will be made to stay on schedule. The Herbie Movie Night will be a cool place to hang out on Friday night. You can bring food and refreshments into the main marquee which will have both table and chair arrangements. An official Herbie Movie Poster will be given away during the evening.

Please bring your Tappet Racer along on Saturday night. I'd like to think we could push over 30 competitors this year and give the real track cars a run for entertainment value! And the VW Engine Pull will have two rounds over the weekend. The racing will be paused when this competition is held so that everyone has a chance to watch the entertainment. Teams can still register by emailing me. The car will be a 1959 Beetle that I am currently in the process of restoring.

Remember entries close this Friday 26th September. Even if your car is still in doubt, please put the paperwork in.

See you on the track.

Cheers
Craig Hughes
Editor/Part-time Drag Racer
VWMA

Error
Sorry, you must be a registered user in order to download attachments.

Go To Top